Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonal chawhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2016, 10:14 PM
    What is your review of BISP Trainings?
    What is your review of BISP Trainings?
    anand 1sharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2016, 10:19 PM
    It is been a wonderful experience BISP. They have excellent resources. And the teaching method is super awesome.
    I enrolled for my first Live Online Course with BISP. The instructor was pretty good and strong on the technology side. I am happy with the service I got with them and I have enrolled again for IBM Cognos.
    I will recommend those who wants to enhance their career. Don't think about the price .You will definitely be happy with those couses.
    Many of my friends are joined for Tableau to enhance their career.

It is been a wonderful experience BISP. They have excellent resources. And the teaching method is super awesome.
    I enrolled for my first Live Online Course with BISP. The instructor was pretty good and strong on the technology side. I am happy with the service I got with them and I have enrolled again for IBM Cognos.
    I will recommend those who wants to enhance their career. Don't think about the price .You will definitely be happy with those couses.
    Many of my friends are joined for Tableau to enhance their career.
    Rohit verma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2016, 10:30 PM
    I am Very much glad to share my comment here for such an excellent trainer in BISP, I could blindly suggest BISP for those who want to learn BI Tools, I strongly bet people will have 100% satisfaction to learn . On my part I am very much happy that I got a very good trainer for Weblogic Admin Training, if any one wants to learn here are the contact details

I am Very much glad to share my comment here for such an excellent trainer in BISP, I could blindly suggest BISP for those who want to learn BI Tools, I strongly bet people will have 100% satisfaction to learn . On my part I am very much happy that I got a very good trainer for Weblogic Admin Training, if any one wants to learn here are the contact details

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read [ 0 Answers ]

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read

Review and let me know [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking competition for internal resources is acquiring desired budgets, incentives for employees For Assing external enviroment: I am thinking low market share, lack of consumer interest etc... If you can't give example like I just did AT least let me know if I am on right track

My review [ 1 Answers ]

16Al+3S8-8AL2S3 is this a synthesis, combustion neutralization,decomosition, or a double replacement??

View more questions Search