Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daydreamer89 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
    Can chlamydia symptoms show up months later?
    Here's the summarized question:I slept with two partners the last four months. One on October 8th. Another and different man consistently since then. I began getting my Chlaymdia symptoms the beginning of December. Who is the likely subject? Whole story... I've had two partners since my last std test last February. I dated one the first four months after that, and the other the six/seven months after that. Both relationships were not set in stone, and yet both told me they hadn't slept with anyone while dating me.My current partner and I have been very on again, off again since October. I was upset and hung out with my most recent "ex" and we fooled around. Tried to have sex (unprotected) but we were too drunk. That was it, and I didn't experience issues until 2+ months later. I got back with my current partner a week or so after of not speaking. Then again we fought in November and didn't speak for two weeks. We slept together upon reuniting... and not too much later I began to experience the symptoms. The beginning of December.. I felt "off"... and so I got tested on Friday. Got the results yesterday that I had chlamydia. I of course felt weird vibes from my current partner's return.. out of the blue he has been saying he hasn't slept with anyone or had an STD before. I thought that was weird as I hadn't prompted him with the question. The past week he has been acting extremely in love with me, which I think is bizarre since he definitely enforced the NSA this whole time. But who knows! I told my most recent partner about my test results and he seemed very calm and also said it couldn't possibly be from him... Opinions?Oh and I also know unprotected sex is sketchy. And obviously I'm an idiot, because here I am.-27 year old single woman.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2016, 05:20 PM
    Could be either, of course if it is the first, the second may well have it now also.
    They both need to be told and tested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant if I show most of the symptoms [ 9 Answers ]

I had my period on August 18th and ended on the 22... like I was done when I woke up that morning... that same morning my boyfriend and I had sex and we continued from then on pretty much every day until the 5th I believe it was... everytime we had sex he cummed inside me... and deep inside... and...

Two months late no pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I'm on the same boat,my period is 2months late. I have no symptoms, negative urine and blood tests. The dr. says nothing is wrong and that its just two skipped periods, I just hope she is right and that nothing else is wrong with me. Ialso hope that I will end up pregnant.

Pregnancy Symptoms for 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been having pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 months. However, I've had periods as well. I missed my period in September but then got one in October and November. My symptoms are bigger breasts, bloating, nausea, food cravings, hungry all the time, tired, headaches occasionally, pretty...

I think I have chlamydia, It has been about 1 to2 months. I am having a lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I think I have had chlamydia for about one to two months now. I am having a lot of lower tummy pain. Did I wait too long to be treated? Do I have all the problems I am hearing and reading about?

Chlamydia post symptoms [ 15 Answers ]

Just finished doxycycline a week ago. Still have pain in testicles and there is a mal odor. How long is this supposed to last?

View more questions Search