Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedstl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2016, 12:47 AM
    Is it possible I'm pregnant?
    I've had pregnant signs 7 months ago that went away after the first month. Periods were regular but off time. No miscarriage. Tests came back negative. 4 months ago I can feel what feels like small kicks so minor you wouldn't notice on an everyday level. Mainly in my front stomach. Still been taking tests. Blood work too everything is negative. Now the last month I've been experiencing bad heartburn and now I'm wanting to clean everything as well as I'm now currently almost 6 weeks late to my period. Not getting any medical help. Could there be an underlying condition. Or could I be at the point where I'm ready to go into labor soon.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 27, 2016, 03:27 AM
    I have no idea why you are asking strangers on line these questions. We do not have doctors. You say you are receiving no medical attention. Why not ? Yes, you are very confused aren't you ? Stop the confusion and go seek medical attention to answethese questions.

Where are you being 'tested' ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2016, 07:42 AM
    There are several reasons cycles may become slightly off or irregular. You don't mention when you had the blood test done. If it wasn't since being late for your period, it would be wise to have it checked again.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2016, 02:05 PM
    If you have had periods for 7 months, if I read this right, you aren't pregnant and certainly not going ointo labor. Where do you live?
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2016, 06:18 AM
    I don't think that you are pregnant. But you should consult with a physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search