Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrew65123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2016, 04:34 PM
    Fan running on its own
    Hi there, my fan is turning on and off, running for about 10 minutes at a time every 30 minutes or so. The AC and heat are off. Is this a bad thermostat or a problem with the fan? Thanks in advance for your help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2016, 09:14 PM
    Doubt it's the fan. Where is the air handler? In the attic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House AC condenser fan not running replaced capacitor, fan runsa while then stops. Co [ 1 Answers ]

House AC condenser fan not working, replaced capacitor and now runs a while then stops. Could the capacitor be bad?

Air Exchange in house running, outside motor running, Fan not turning [ 0 Answers ]

I have a RUUD #UAKA-024JAS man. 1995. The exchange in the house functions. When I turn the AC on the motor is running, but the fan isn't turning. I checked the breakers, which seemed to be fine. I disconnected the power and checked the fan, which spins freely. I need advice on how to fix this...

My condenser fan is running while my heat is running. It's a heil 4-t gas pak 14yrsold [ 1 Answers ]

The condenser fan on my 14 yr old heil 4-ton gas pak is running while the heat is on. I know its not supposed to but I'm not to sure where to start trouble shooting. My first instinct is the control board or the digital thermostat, (7 yrs old ) Can some one point me down the right path?

View more questions Search