Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2016, 10:08 AM
    When Trump tweets, is it a statement of presidential POLICY, or something else?
    Hello:

Trump tweeted that we should EXPAND our nuclear capability.. I know what the word expand means. So do you.. Yet, his handlers tell us that he didn't mean EXPAND. He meant something else. But, the tweet is STILL up there. It hasn't been deleted or modified. The world IS reading it..

Just WHO are we to believe??? Are his HANDLERS making US policy, or is Trump??? It IS kinda important, you know..

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2016, 01:32 PM
    It is the sign of an empty head
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2016, 04:10 PM
    There is zero chance that he will 'expand ' our nukes beyond the START ratified treaty limits .(700 missiles and bombers ;1550 deployable warheads and 800 launchers ) But I could not vouch for Russia's compliance.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2016, 04:18 PM
    Russia is playing Trump like a cheap violin. "Your Excellency"????
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2016, 05:25 PM
    Hello again, tom:

He won't do 99% of the stuff he says he'll do. That isn't the question.. The question is WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW???? If he says BLACK, his handlers tell us he said WHITE.. That's a DANGEROUS situation...

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2016, 08:17 PM
    It's absolutely hilarious watching the Hildebeast supporters melting down...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2016, 04:57 AM
    When the US decided to arm Syrian rebels with weapons we sent to Libya to overthrow Q~daffy ;who made the call ? Was it Evita ;Petraeus ? Samantha Power ? Susan Rice ? We have gone 8 years without the emperor ever taking responsibility for his policy failures . We have to listen to the likes of Robert Gibbs and Josh not so Earnest clarify the emperor's policies daily . So the same question can be asked of this or any other administration ...who is running the show ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lic policy information policy number 645323213 [ 1 Answers ]

How can I chek my policy status

Check status of a lic policy using policy number? [ 1 Answers ]

How to check status of a lic policy using policy number?

How does the Constitution address policy making vs. Policy implementation? Thnxs<3:) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking it has something to do with Congress versus the President. Like one does the policy making and the other engages in policy implementation. But I don't know which one is which :/ Any feedback is appreciated! Thnxs:)<3

View more questions Search