Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schu729 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2016, 07:48 PM
    I replaced the fill valve but now the bowl does not fill properly any idea why ?
    Kohler toilet bowl does not fill completely after if replaced the fill valve recently
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2016, 08:01 PM
    Does the tank fill?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 24, 2016, 11:46 AM
    Did you direct the 1/4 flexible tube into the large overflow tube inside the tank and secure it properly so water sprays into the tube, not inside the tank ?

Milo
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2016, 02:03 PM
    Hello Schu729,

Please follow Milo's Instruction and see the Image below, Thanks.

John
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet slow tank refill. Replaced fill valve but now..,. [ 7 Answers ]

We replaced full valve and toilet seemed to be fine. Flushed normal no leaking. Our tenant calls next day and says toilet has no water in it and does nothing. What could the problem be now? We had flushed it at least 2-3 times before we left and was working fine. Please help I don't want to have to...

My Kohler toilet tank won't fill unless I lightly touch the fill valve [ 11 Answers ]

My toilet tank won't fill with water unless I lightly touch the top of the fill valve on the left hand side of the tank. I have a santa rosa kohler toilet. As soon as I touch it or jiggle it a bit the tank fills up with water and flushes fine but the tank won't refill again. How do I fix this? ...

Help with pool fill with toilet fill valve [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I screwed in a Fluidmaster Universal Toilet Fill Valve into the socket for my pool water fill, but it isn't filling the pool. I do believe I have the correct height. Could it be that the "refill tube" is not attached to anything? There does not seem to be a place for this to attach to...

My 1.6 gal Kohler will not fill the bowl properly. It does not leak down. [ 2 Answers ]

Is this a manufacturer defect in design? This toilet is new, but was missing the flush valve. We used the newly replaced flush valve from the old toilet. Inside the tank of this toilet is a rectangle fill box with the 1/8" tube to fill it as the tank fills, water also goes into the bowl. If we set...

Replaced Fill Valve and Flapper - Now Bowl Water Level Is Lower [ 6 Answers ]

I recently replaced both my toilets' fill valves and flappers to resolve some running water/leaking issues - which was fixed on both toilets. The toilets are Kohler 1.6 gpf models. But now my problem is that the bowl water fill level is about an inch lower than it used to be. As soon as the...

View more questions Search