Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RASHEED12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2016, 07:48 AM
    What is the total amount of solution in 5gm powder dissolve in 5ml distilled water
    What is the accurate amount of solution after diluting 5gm powder in 5ml distilled water ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2016, 01:30 PM
    This is your homework... what do you think the answer is and how did you arrive at it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2016, 03:49 PM
    Look up "How density affects volume".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing HCl solution to dissolve only 10% of a gram of calcium carbonate! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, the following includes my calculations of how to prepare a hydrochloric acid solution that will only dissolve 10% of a gram of calcium carbonate. Please take a look and tell me if I got it right and if not, tell we were did I went wrong. Thanks in advance! ...

How to dissolve monobenzone powder? Ugent,help! [ 1 Answers ]

I've bought in 2KG of monobenzone powder however I do not know how to dissolve this powder. I heard that people dissolve the powder with hand sanitizer - please advice how to do so? Do I have to heat it up ? Or just simply mix them? Look forward to your(s) assistant to this. Thank you

How to dissolve monobenzone powder? [ 0 Answers ]

I've bought in 2KG of monobenzone powder however I do not know how to dissolve this powder. I heard that people dissolve the powder with hand sanitizer - please advice how to do so? Do I have to heat it up ? Or just simply mix them? Look forward to your(s) assistant to this. Thank you

Determine total amount of energy required to heat water 73500Joules or 4Ah? [ 1 Answers ]

Determine total amount of energy required to heat water to 73500Joules or 4Ah?

How to dissolve pure hydroquinone powder? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a container of pure hydroquinone powder and wanted to know if anyone knows how to dissolve this substance? Can I simply add it to a cream of my choice, or does it have to be dissolved in pure alcohol? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search