Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 26, 2016, 07:04 PM
    Yes, WE know he's buffoon who has NO CLUE about the words he uses, but the rest of the world DOESN'T.
    Exy, I wouldn't assume that the rest of the world doesn't know, they're not nearly as clueless as you seem to think.

But, you do make a good point. Unless he learns to stop posting every idiotic thought that comes into his tiny brain, he's asking for trouble, because sadly no one ever knows if he just posted the wrong word, if he's just having a hissy fit, or if he's serious. The entire world knows what a moron he is (well, with the exception of those that voted for him), but the problem with a moron is that he's a moron. You don't give a moron the keys to destroy the world. Hell, you don't even give a moron the keys to your car. It's just not a good idea.

So the real problem isn't that the rest of the world doesn't know what a buffoon he is, it's that the rest of the world knows exactly what a buffoon he is.

So yes, someone needs to either shut him up, or censor everything he says. If his words start a war, it won't be because other countries took him seriously, it will be because no one, not even any of you, knows what he'll do, or if he'll actually do what he says. That's a very very dangerous thing for the US.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2016, 08:21 PM
    Obama is the one who as much as claimed he was a dictator... by saying if he can't get a law passed the legal and constitutional way.. be was going to issue an Imperial decree (otherwise called executive orders), damned what the constitution says He is god and the coequal branches of government never existed because he says so. Thank god the buffoon only has a few weeks left before he's a bad memory. Like Jimmy Carter was.
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2016, 12:04 PM
    Might Claim Trump wants to start an Arms race with Russia (he's not even in office yet so he doesn't have that power...)

however right now in the real world Obama is doing his best to start an actual war with them, falsely accusing them of something that hasn't have any evidence presented to back up... and plays petty Dictator and orders his own sanctions without going through congress and throwing out Russians and trying to provoke war in the Middle east, not to mention the mess he caused in Libya and Egypt... and had a HUGE part in causing the shooting war in Syria...

And the left had the unmitigated gull to say Bush was a warmonger for going after Saddam Hussein who was constantly flouting cease fire agreement terms...

Saying the left is myopic is an understatement of the year.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2016, 05:15 PM
    Here is the DHS-FBI Joint Analysis Report(JAR) .They call the operation GRIZZLY STEPPE and identifies 'Fancy Bear' and 'Cozy Bear' as the Russian operatives .I have little doubt that the Russians were involved in some mischief . They phished and got some emails off of Podesta's phone. None of the email releases had a significant impact on the race ;and there was nothing in the releases that wasn't true.
    https://info.publicintelligence.net/DHS-FBI-GRIZZLY...

The emperor's expulsion of spies we've known about for years will only mean that they will be replaced by spies we don't know about .

As for Trump ,I fear that he will have to learn about the true nature of the Russian like Jimmy Carter did ....the hard way .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2016, 05:53 PM
    Tom we must stop this headlong rush to a new cold war or even a hot one. BO is being provocative to create a problem for Dump, but he is too late, Dump has already set the scene for better relations with Vlad, and Vlad has treated BO with distain and ignored him as irrelevant.

We all know you can't trust Vlad but then can we trust Dump
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2016, 08:35 AM
    You can easily dismiss some of the actions of Vlad the conqueror . I can't . Bush looked into his eyes and saw someone he could work with . He was wrong. The emperor and Evita thought they could reset relations with Russia. They were wrong. Carter thought that he could forge good ties with Russia. He was wrong .Trump is going into his administration with the same delusions. Reagan realized that he had to approach relations with them from a position of strength. Only then could realistic improvements occur. Trump will learn the hard way .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 10:11 AM
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.80cd9821e872

Trump has a lot of briefings to catch upon.
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2016, 02:28 PM
    You see ;that is much more disturbing than any evidence that Russia leaked Podesta's emails .
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2017, 10:38 PM
    AND as expected.. the Washington COMpost, gets caught with another Fake News story and retracts the Hacking story claim...

Washington Post Pulls Fake Story on Russian Power Grid Hack » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Washington Post updates report about Russian hacking of US power grid - AOL News

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/wa...ectrical-grid/

http://wearechange.org/washington-po...ed-power-grid/

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016...-grid-hacking/

from the Washington Composts own website

Exerpt from the very top....

National Security
    Russian operation hacked a Vermont utility, showing risk to U.S. electrical grid security, officials say

Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly said that Russian hackers had penetrated the U.S. electric grid. Authorities say there is no indication of that so far. The computer at Burlington Electric that was hacked was not attached to the grid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.91ba316414ad

http://www.washingtonpost.news/
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2017, 05:42 AM
    And in today's Washington Compost 1/3/17 they actually printed a full article about how the Russians DIDN'T hack the power grid. Guess they were shamed into it by much of the media they claim post fake news...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.afe5022696ec
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2017, 06:04 AM
    Making fake news out of fake news
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2017, 06:25 AM
    And another reason you can see why I take anything the media says with a grain of salt and healthy skepticism. They lie or stretch the truth so much so often you can never know when they might actually tell it like it is (if that ever actually happens).

The arrogance of the Washington comPost and the New York times is so great they only admit they are wrong when nearly every other media outlet points it out to them leaving them no choice.

And that only happens on the really big over the top screwups.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period has not came and its been almost 3 weeks then yesterday I started bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My period has not came and its been almost 3 weeks then yesterday I started bleeding an I am still bleeding is this my period What period is uasully Regular

My wife started her period yesterday when is her fertil day to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

We want to have another baby when are her fertile days to get pregnant?

Militarism ( arms race)? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please give me three reasons militarism would be the cause of WWI. Thank you ^^

My dog ate a plateful of ribs yesterday? He just started having diaherra? [ 3 Answers ]

My dog ate plateful of ribs off the counter yesterday, he was fine all day and last night & now he just started having diaherra. Should I take him to the vet immediately?

Dirty/cloudy well water, just started yesterday, never happened before! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so last night I left my house and before I left I had flushed the toilet, the water was clear just like it normally is. When I came back a few hours later, the toilet was still running and the water had dirt in it. I fixed the toilet, flushed it again, and the water was cloudy, and when left...

View more questions Search