Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumeerv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2016, 01:52 AM
    Salah in quraan
    Assalamu alaikum sir, my name is sumeer (muslim) my friend ask a doubt(christian) in quraan mentioned only three times of prayers (two end of the day and night) but muslims are doing five times why? I cant rply to this because I saying withi shamely I don't know please help me if the quraan say 5 times salaah then where(means surah) please tell me and one of the another doubt he has it is the firs man and firs nabi in the wolrd is aadham and hawa they have twoo children but one killed another one then there is three menbers aadham havva and their son the how became peoples like this if want more people they should want be married but there I no another girl for marrie or aadham and hawa had a more children
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2016, 03:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sumeerv View Post
    Assalamu alaikum sir, my name is sumeer (muslim) my friend ask a doubt(christian) in quraan mentioned only three times of prayers (two end of the day and night) but muslims are doing five times why? I cant rply to this because I saying withi shamely I don't know please help me if the quraan say 5 times salaah then where(means surah) please tell me and one of the another doubt he has it is the firs man and firs nabi in the wolrd is aadham and hawa they have twoo children but one killed another one then there is three menbers aadham havva and their son the how became peoples like this if want more people they should want be married but there I no another girl for marrie or aadham and hawa had a more children
    I am amazed Muslims become confused when challenged, This is because you only recite the Quoran, you don't examine what it actually says. In the Book of Revelation in the Christian scriptures it says that anyone who adds to the Scriptures, from that time on, is cursed. A certain prophet 500 years later decided he was qualified to add to Scripture, to correct Scripture, and look at the curse he brought upon his followers, perpetual war. Yeshua, who is acknowledged as a prophet in the Quoran, brought a message of peace not war and yet you willing follow the prophet of doom

Adam and Eve went on the have other children, Seth being one. If Scripture is silent it doesn't mean nothing else happened because the Jewish Scriptures and the Christian Scriptures are essentially a telling of the history of Yeshua's family through the ages until he is born and began his ministry. The Quoran tells you to follow Yeshua so do it. Go find it for yourself
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2016, 08:06 AM
    Maybe I can get you started with this link,

BBC - Religions - Islam: Salat: daily prayers

Are there any LOCAL religious authorities you trust to consult on this matter? Be aware that Islam, like both Christianity and Judaism while sharing common roots differ vastly according to regional customs and traditions.

Good luck on your journey to enlightenment.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 22, 2016, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sumeerv View Post
    Hi!

From what I have researched the reason there are five prayers times in the day is because 50 was too many. The Prayer times are:
    - Just before sunrise
    - Just after the sun has peaked for the day
    - Late afternoon
    - Just after sunset
    - Before midnight.

Why those specific times? I don't know. If you think about it, they do line up with important times in the day
    - Wake up
    - after lunch
    - after work is done (Maybe)
    - after dinner
    - before going to sleep.

Regardless, having faith in what you do and why is the most important thing. It was written and so it was followed. It is to better and keep your connecting with Allah.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quraan And WAZOO [ 1 Answers ]

I want to ask that is WAZOO is necessary to read Holy QURAAN?

What about of love marriage in Holy Quraan? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know that where is write about love marriage in Holy Quraan?

How to offer tarawee salah & witar salah [ 1 Answers ]

I want to ask about how to offer taraweeh salah & howmany rakath compulsory by jamath and about witar salah howmany rakath and how like 2+1 or 3 continueasly

View more questions Search