Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2016, 10:26 AM
    The legacy press are staining their shorts at the prospect of being expelled from the exaulted position in the WH Briefing Room.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/25/bu...rage.html?_r=0
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2016, 08:15 PM
    The snowflakes fail to remember OWEbama did the very same thing during both his first AND second campaigns, refusing to allow reporters not 110% favorable to him on his campaign plane and they applauded it them. Makes them hypocrites.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2016, 11:09 PM
    Why does the press need to be informed by the administration? The President becomes a news commentator
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2016, 04:40 AM
    They consider themselves the gate-keepers of truth ...a very quaint notion . There is in reality no reason that a President should hold pressers . They can speak directly to the people like Roosevelt and Reagan did . Or now there is social media where their message goes out directly . Trump does need to refine his methods because his words have more power than they used to have .But if the people think that twitter is a legitimate venue for messaging than why shouldn't he use it ?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2016, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    They consider themselves the gate-keepers of truth ...a very quaint notion . ?

Yes it is a quaint notion because what we get from them most of the time is not truth, merely opinion, politicised opinion. We have been used to getting sound bites for a long time but now it is reduced to a sentence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I press 'download' for a song, the media player opens automatically & play it [ 3 Answers ]

When I press 'download' for a song for example The media player opens automatically and plays the song And there is no download Who can I do to make the download??

April 29 Presidential Press Conference - Rose Garden [ 16 Answers ]

Today President Bush addressed the issues at hand, obscene oil prices, foreclosures, food increases, credit crunch, big brother spying, and economic woes in his usual "tactical" method, "It's not my fault...it is all Congress' fault". Does your congressman agree to take the blame?

View more questions Search