Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9080807979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2016, 02:27 PM
    2 marriage
    Aslam u Alikum
    I'm interested in a boy, but he got married n have a kid, he was forced to get married, after a month he has moved to Dubai, he doesn't talks to his wife , nor his parents, he was actually pressured to do so, he belongs to a typical sindhi family, he loves me n wants to get married to me, per meanwhile no one os aggred at my side, everyone is making me explain that this is not the right option, how can u destroy someone home n be happy, but the people who support me are like if u're not with him, phr bhi us ka ghar Toota he ha, it's not because of you, I want to marry him, In fact we both but my family is even very strict it's very hard for them to accept, n I'm going crazy crying every time
    What should I do, please help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2016, 04:29 PM
    Since this is under religion, specifically Islam, is divorce allowed? It's a very strict religion that doesn't even allow common every day things that most people would never consider a sin, but even people that don't believe in any God frown on divorce. So is divorce allowed in Islam, because he'd have to get a divorce if he wants to marry you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2016, 08:01 AM
    You should listen to the wise counsel of your family, and NOT your foolish heart.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2016, 01:01 AM
    I am very very sorry to say that in Islam a man can marry up to four wives at the same time if he can treat them equally which I haven't heard of any one that they have done so, in your case I would not suggest to marry him he will use and abuse you like his present wife, just listen to your family, Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2016, 05:45 AM
    I have a good Muslim friend who's mother was the first of 4 wives her father has now... if he takes a second, nothing stops him from a 3rd or 4rth when he tires of you... and no, they don't get treated anywhere near equally... but in a culture and location that allows that (there aren't many in the world that allow much less tolerate polygamy), you as a female really have little rights to say or do anything. If he does this with first wife..he will do it with you too eventually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Marriage annulment:never sex till after 1.5years of marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage annulment I got married a hindu girl but I found myself impotent at the time of intercourse.She wait for me but I cann't... She is saying now I make her fraud and left me.Now she is living with her perents and filed apetition of dowry against me and my family.I can fight with her but I...

Mine is love marriage or arranged marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Will my marriage is love, or arranged

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search