Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    putz88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2016, 08:07 AM
    True blue 90 tech 4 furnace shows primary limit circuit open on diagnostic led
    Burners light and blower fan doesn't kick on. Unit shuts down after 30 60 seconds

Check out some similar questions!

True blue tech 4 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

True blue furnace shuting off on t-stat but blower keeps running, limit switches check good. Shuting off power and turning back on results in normal operation. Doesn't happen all the time, what can I check next

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace 1 of 3 burners light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a true blue 90 tech 4 furnace, it has had off and on problems with the pressure switches, and the control board was replaced last year. Starting last night only 1 of 3 burners is lighting, the burner closest to the pilot. The furnace ran all night long just to maintain 60 degrees. Any idea...

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I need a draft inducer blower motor for this unit, where do I find one?What company brought them out so I can contact them or is there a universal one that will fit.

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace will start up like normal, burners light. It runs for 45-60 seconds and then shuts down, blower motor never turns on. It has worked fine for the past few months then tonight this. I have cleaned and cleared the condenser and checked for any other blockages I can think of, so now what...

Primary limit circuit open [ 1 Answers ]

Consolidated furnace about 9 years old. I was informed that my heater isn't working so when I looked at the codes on the furnace I saw the light blinking 4 times which meant air circ.problem so I unplugged the unit and plugged it back in and it fired up. I let the unit circulate about 4 times and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.