Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Biglove411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2016, 10:33 PM
    How do I remove drawer on Glacier Bay vanity?
    How do I remove drawer on Glacier Bay vanity?
    I have pictures, but was unable to post.

Thank you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2016, 10:00 AM
    This is a generic answer, Some drawers have a couple of small metal pieces you pull back a little, other drawers may have a couple of plastic pieces you squeeze to remove. They are located on rails at bottom of drawer.
    Some you pull drawer out, then lift.(Try that first as it is quickest)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2016, 01:55 PM
    I believe you will find a plastic tab at the end of the slide. In some cases you push them up, some you pull down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Vanity/Backsplash [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased Glacier Bay's Vanity Combo in Java. Model # PPDEC30-JVM. There is also a number at the top of the box - 1000 003 007. I would like to have a backsplash and 2 side splashes that match the vanity top. Any ideas?

How do I remove the drawers from a Glacier Bay vanity cabinet [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove the drawers from my Glacier Bay vanity cabinet to have more room to install the plumbing. There are no instructions how to do this in the limited instructions included with the cabinet. I have tried messing with them a little but to no avail. I do not want to break something due to...

How to remove a bonnet from a glacier bay faucet [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I have this galacier bay kitchen faucet. The cartridge recently went out.The bonnet needs to be removed and I am having trouble doing so.Please help.

I need side and back splashes for a Glacier Bay vanity top that I purchased at Home [ 4 Answers ]

I need side and back splases for cutured marble top of a Glacier Bay vanity. The Stone Effects pattern is "Cascade." The door, when opened pinched the wall so a spacing board was installed and now there is a 3/8" gap between the wall and the vanity top. I need the splashes to cover the gap. Can...

Remove glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I want to remove a single handle glacier bay kitchen faucet to take with me to Home Depot. Are there directions online regarding installation or removal of the product?

View more questions Search