Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2016, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean999 View Post
    To talaniman

You can know my respect and love to martial art if you really understand my writing. Or not, let be my language weakness. I don't want to say many things. But the only one thing is I don't like your usage.

My question is very simple. Just want to get teacher to teach me realistic aikido and knowledge about the real usage of aikido in real fight whatever I want to fight or not or wherever I stay. This is clarity.

I don't want to regret to choose this website.
    When the teacher is sufficiently impressed with your skill and proficiency, he will teach you more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kyokushin karate and real street fight [ 4 Answers ]

I watched kyokushin karate style documentary and matches at YouTube. After that I am really afraid that kyokushin karate is really really hard and very effective. I respect Mas oyama and practitioner. But I am afraid that I can't fight with someone who know kyokushin karate in real street fight. I...

Learning Aikido philosophy without practicing Aikido and others [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I learned aikido for 3 months. I am really interested in aikido and its philosophy. But I got a problem. I can't make flying ukemi(a falling technique with jumping and flowing). Now, I can't return to aikido class because of my job. There are two questions I want to ask. (1) Can I...

Aikido [ 3 Answers ]

Aikido is a kind of japanese martial art. Aikido is more spiritual training than physical training. I learned aikido for 3 months. Now I want to share my thinking about Aikido. Unlike other martial arts, the main point of Aikido techniques are learning the force and direction. For example, in...

View more questions Search