Please clarify your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move messages from my inbox to other boxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Google Chrome as my e-mail system, but can't move messages from my inbox into other boxes, e.g. Personal/Saved Messages etc. Does anyone know how I can get round this little problem, as the only way I can organise my mail messages right now is through my phone. Please tell me in laymans...

In Outlook Express all messages disappreared from inbox [ 1 Answers ]

In Outlook Express 6 while putting messages into folders the message: "Cannot copy Inbox: It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again." After the message the hourglass was on screen in excess of 5 minutes. Then completed a...

Old Messages appering in INBOX [ 3 Answers ]

I use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007. I intermitantly keep receiving some OLD messages in my Inbox, A message which was received almost 4 to 5 months back, all of a sudden the same item reappears in inbox that too in old Date. Please advice, Ranjit

Missing Messages from Outlook Express Inbox [ 2 Answers ]

Last night while answering e-mails the computer asked me if I wanted to compress files to free up disc space. Not remembering what happened the last time, I said yes. The window showed it compressing, then deleting. Sure enough, all messages in my inbox from 6/30/2008 to 9/4/2008 are gone. They...

View more questions Search