Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southernecho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2016, 09:01 PM
    Furnace not working properly?
    During the summer while running my ac it was hot upstairs and cold down stairs. Now during the winter its insanely hot upstairs and much colder down stairs... what could cause this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2016, 09:15 PM
    Unbalanced system, disconnected or collapsed ductwork. You should have an HVAC tech run a T&B-test and balance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Weather Maker 8000 furnace not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

My Carrier Weather Maker 8000 furnace isn't working properly. I can have the furnace set to about 70 degrees, and it will get 65 degrees in the house, and the furnace will not go on. When it does go on, it stays on for about 15-20 seconds, and then it shuts down. I have to unplug it for about 20...

Furnace G6RA096-C-16 is not working properly. [ 2 Answers ]

This furnace is not blowing hot air, everything else is working properly.

Church furnace not working properly [ 0 Answers ]

I have two furnaces working together to heat the hall way and the offices. Both unites seem to work just fine, but they shut down before it reaches the set temperature. Any reason why this may be happening?

Furnace not working properly [ 3 Answers ]

LP furnace in a mobile home. Was working fine until power outage 2 days ago. Plenty of fuel in tank(about 100 gallons) Got up the next day and house was cold. Turned thermostat off then back on and heat came on. Came in from work that night and furnace wasn't working. Will start to work, fan...

Furnace not working properly [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman furnace, model #GMH80703ANAB, it is about 2 years old. It tries to turn on, but then stops. Occasionally it will turn on and begin to ignite the electric ignition, but then will turn off before blowing out any heat. To my knowledge there hasn't been any water damage to it. I have...

View more questions Search