Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Dec 17, 2016, 06:27 PM
    08 Mazda B4000 Recommended Tire Pressure
    I have an 08 Mazda B4000. It comes equipped with P255/70R16's from the factory. The recommended tire pressure for them is 30psi. However, the previous owner had P245/75R16's installed. What's the best tire pressure for those tires? I know that between 30-35psi is typically recommended for a passenger car or light truck, but I just wanted to be sure.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 19, 2016, 06:55 AM
    Those tires are just modestly skinnier in width and taller in sidewall height than OEM, so I wold recommend simply following the Mazda's recommendation as printed on the driver's door label.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 20, 2016, 06:53 AM
    I would say you're very close. I recommend starting with 30-32 psi and watching for even wear. Have the alignment checked and reset if off too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recommended heating system pressure [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, We have a natural gas fired boiler/furnace/whatever-it's-called heating system (i.e. I don't know the exact technical term for this machine. I do know that it boils water only for the heating system - we have a separate water heater for regular hot water use). The system supposed to heat...

How to go about changing a head gasket on a mazda b4000 [ 1 Answers ]

well I have done a lot of work on cars but never a head gasket now what do I need to know about changing a head gasket on a 1994 mazda b4000 do I need to do a timing job after just basically how do I do it from A to Z thank you

Mazda b4000 [ 4 Answers ]

I need help. My 1998 mazda b4000 repeatedly sets a code indicating massive evaporative emission Control leak.I have replaced the gas cap.and the hose from the check valve assy.to The throttle body.It resets the code about every three days. Does this system have a charcoal canister?I went a...

My 94 mazda b4000 jerking and shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My 94 mazda b4000 has run pretty well it got 189000 miles and a new transmission, and the truck jerks and shakes when I am accelerating and when I get to the speed I want the fast I go the worst it gets. I have replaced the EGR pressure sensor and checked all the plugs and I have taken it to my...

View more questions Search