Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4trojan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2016, 05:52 PM
    Hello, I have a Goodman furnace model number gmp125-4 rev b.
    How or where can I look for the letter C, I am trying to install a new thermostat and this one requires the wire C as it has no batteries.
    I have look trough the entire board and I found the letters Y,G,W but no C.
    Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix Goodman GMP125-5 furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GMP 125-5 Changed hi limit and board. Soon as it is powered up the blower comes on even with the T-stat in the Off position

Goodman furnace model number gmp125-4 rev b? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Goodman furnace model number gmp125-4 rev b. It is not turning on. I had a new eletrical panel put in and the furnace is hooked up to a 20A breaker. The furnace's control board lights turn on, the e-com light turns green and then turns off, after that the status light turns on...

Goodman GMP125-5 REV B exshaust fan stuck. [ 0 Answers ]

When I first turn on central heat. The heater starts up but the exshaust fan seems to be struck and all you hear is a loud whine. If I manually spin it, it will start to work, but if it stays off awhile it will stick again. Can I change the fan myself? I see three screws and two wires seems...

I have a goodman furnace; I don't know the model number, but it's not working. [ 0 Answers ]

There are 2 blowers on it, but one of them was not working, so I took it to the store to have it checked, and he said it worked just fine, so my problem must be the circuit board. Is there anything else that I can check?

I need assistance in wiring my goodman furnace model number ARUF303016AA [ 1 Answers ]

I need assistance in wiring my goodman furnace model number ARUF303016AA

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.