Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frederick weeks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2016, 01:21 PM
    Transcrip national education center
    NEC closed after I graduated, and I would like to obtain a copy of my transcript.
    frederick weeks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2016, 01:29 PM
    National Education Center Dallas, Texas
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2016, 06:42 AM
    Was this a high school, college or what? You can maybe start at the Texas Department of Education for your inquiries into stored records and transcripts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

National education center bryman campus in atlanta [ 2 Answers ]

Transcript request

Transcript from closed school in Washington,dc the national education center [ 2 Answers ]

Graduated from the national education center in Washington dc1993-94 school has since closed need proof that I attended. Do not have my diploma lost in flood

Cbm education center [ 1 Answers ]

I took a medical assistant course in 1991. Need a copy of original certificate ,where can I get this?

National education center phoenix az year 1990 [ 0 Answers ]

Between the year of 1988 to 1991 in the state of Phoenix Az I went to a school called Nation education Center. I took an Electronic course I graduated form this school but I’m unable to locate anyone in help me in getting transcripts or a copy of my diploma

National recoveries center [ 3 Answers ]

Hi This is my fist time here and I really am looking for some advise. In 1996 I bought a house on Vancouver Island. I moved to Ontario in 98 and left my house with a property manager.Things went downhill and they did not get great renters in ,and I told them to sell. The bank took the house back...

View more questions Search