Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2016, 11:10 AM
    Total charge in the circuit??
    Okay this may seem silly. But isn't the total charge of a circuit always conserved? So what ever the arrangememt of capacitors are the total charge in the circuit mist be C. But if they want me to show the total charge in the capacitors, then it will be a different story which I hopefully will be able to solve.
    Please tell me what they mean by this question.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Total resistance of a complex circuit [ 3 Answers ]

The teacher here redrew the first image as the second one. That's fine. But he went on to explain why the wire marked and crossed can be omitted. I did not quite get this part. This wire is connected at 3 junctions. Let us assume them P Q and R. He says that the current in top and bottom half of...

How many electrons are placed in -1C of charge and what os the total mass in these el [ 2 Answers ]

How many electrons are placed in -1C of charge and what os the total mass in these electrons

How to figure total circuit length [ 13 Answers ]

I was using a voltage drop calculator and it asked for 1/2 the total circuit length. I have a meter and main breaker on a pole the sub panel is 225 feet away. What is the total length a circuit mean?

Total wattage per circuit [ 1 Answers ]

Dudes I need an answer on total wattage per circuit. I got a 30 amp dedicated circuit with 4200 watts 0f regular lighting with about a little over a hundred feet of rope lights not led. The wiring is ten gauge stranded, am I overloaded?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.