Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meniem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2016, 04:53 AM
    Callers hear an echo during calls?
    Hi guys,

Whenever I receive a phone call from anyone, the callers are hearing a noisy echo of their voice as they speak. I tried many things to troubleshoot this issue as below:

- Hard reset the phone.
    - Put the phone into the SAFE MODE.
    - Check all the call settings searching for any relevant option, like: Noise reduction.

Note that I'm using Samsung S6 Edge+, with Android Marshmallow.

But I noticed something which is very weird, when I'm on an IM call, I don't face this issue, like when I'm calling someone in Facebook Messenger, or Viber. It's happening only in normal phone calls!!

Regards

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown callers [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find out who called your cell if it says unknown

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

Private callers [ 2 Answers ]

I receive calls from a private caller. I would really like to know how to get that number. I herd you could use *57 and get it that way. I did then you have to call your carrier. They were to busy. I really need help on this one.

Prank callers [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out the number of my private caller. I've contacted my network provider but they said they can't see incoming calls. I am convinced I know who it is I just need confirmation. .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.