Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2016, 04:21 PM
    Need help from a professional in Photoshop CS6
    I have an old color photo (early 80's) that was taken incorrectly. The flash didn't work properly, it didn't cooperated properly with the shutter, the room lighting was bad, I don't know which one.
    Problem is that it has a very strong orange tint that I can't seem to get rid off and restore the original colors underneath.
    I've tried several filters but the only thing I've managed was to see the original colors of the clothes. I'm not anywhere near at restoring the skin color and the background.

Any attempt to remove the orange tint is either compromising the photos contrast (making it pixelated) or simply changing the orange tint with a blue tint.

Is there a way to fix this photo and restore it to the way it should have been, or even Photoshop has its limits?
    I though about desaturating the photo and colorizing it from scratch but apart from the clothes (which colors I've seen) and the skin, I have no idea about the background colors and I don't want to do it from my imagination.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find Pantone color in Adobe Illustrator CS6 [ 0 Answers ]

Some time I need to find out a particular pantone color but I don't know how to find even I'm using show find filed then searching any no. of pantone it doesn't appear any color

What’s the difference between Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4.3? [ 0 Answers ]

What’s the difference between Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4.3? Please provide detail

I want photoshop [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have a lot of money, but I hear photoshop is one of the best ways to edit your photos. So it's there a website that I can download it from or something? And if anyone can, can they teach me as much as they can on what they know on photoshop and editing the photos. (maybe its not so...

Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

How do we edit color of an object after creating alpha channels.

PhotoShop (I think) [ 2 Answers ]

I am totally new to this forum and to a lot of computer stuff. I have (through some miracle) created a folder I call "My pictures" - into which I have filed ALL the pictures I've taken with my camera. Now I realize that it would have been a good idea to create folders (such as "Family" -...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.