Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2016, 04:15 PM
    I feel too much
    I really do not understand what is wrong with me. I cry because I failed my driving test multiple times and cant seem to pass it. I cried because I just passed the essay I worked hard on but others got a first. I cried because I was in hospital and my health is weak. I cried because I have low social capabilities and cannot seem to get along with anyone very well.

This is not the life I wanted to live, neither do I understand why God is putting me so much pain. I just want a few good friends, good family and want to be happy and healthy. I do not want to go through these feelings because I really believe that I deserve happiness and have been like this for way too long.

Don't know what to do from now on basically.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jan 4, 2017, 09:39 AM
    Your first step would be to go to your family doctor to talk to them about what you said here. Get a referral to a therapist or psych doc to talk to them. I don't know if you will get perscribed medication or not and will not attempt to diagnosis you as you need a professional to do that.
    May I also recommend you keep a journal. Draw in it, write in it just put down how you are feeling in it and you may see a pattern.
    Good luck as I have the same issues at times
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 4, 2017, 09:55 AM
    You have asked us this before - have you reread your old posts.

"From anxiety to psychotherapy, CBT, medication, journaling I've tried everything. I also tried reaching out to people more, and made new friends when I moved away to university, however I don't see them often because of the long holidays I have." --- that's from last April

I forget if I said this before, so I'll say it again: I think you need a very thorough MEDICAL exam, one that you might not be able to get where you are. Less than a year ago, you were in hospital and very weak, and never even said WHY!!! The mind and body are all one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

View more questions Search