Ask
    tracie1969 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2016, 03:34 AM
    Lladro figurine
    What is it worth
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2016, 01:57 PM
    With that description we have no idea. Look on eBay for examples. Make sure it is marked and do you have papers? Lots of fakes.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2016, 05:56 PM
    Depends on which one it is, the shape it's in, etc. etc.

You really need to give more info, and a picture, if you want a credible answer.

Turn the tables. If I posted that I have an oak table and chairs, and asked what it's worth, could you give me an accurate answer? No one could, and that's the case with your post.

Check online, I googled Lladro figurines and came up with page after page of them, and how much they sell for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Santini figurine value [ 0 Answers ]

Approx 18" high signed Santini on front bottom of skirt with 123 over crown over "N" on tail of skirt with brass name plate on front of mahogany base with sticker on bottom classic figurine sculptor Santini made in Italy girl with whippet on leash named "Erica"

Corday figurine #5044 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the value and when was it made? Pam

Corday figurine expert [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 5.5" Corday engraved figurine, with the nos. 3009 also engraved. My question is about the painted nos. on her. I've seen another like her but the nos. are not like hers. She is a small bust with a pink and blue bonnet and a lace shawl, the nos. are E013 and 36. The other figurine's...

Figurine ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have several different figurines made of this material, not sure if they are brass or metal, can anyone tell me , and if they have any value to them? thanks, angie

Lefton, bird figurine [ 4 Answers ]

What is the value of a Lefton bird figurine with branches and flowers. Marked , Waxwing, Lefton, Hand painted.

View more questions Search