Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paopalad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2016, 04:24 AM
    Window Type Aircon Opens to an Enclosed Space
    Good day! I have a 2.4 HP window type air conditioner that instead of opening to the outside world, opens into a small 3x4x5 ft space with a screen on the opposite end. The space gets really hot when the aircon is running and I'm afraid it is affecting the aircon's efficiency. I am renting the unit so any major construction changes is out of the question. Would putting an exhaust fan on the other end help? Hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 04:36 PM
    Why are you concerned about the heat is it feeding back into the building? I have seen this sort of thing done you might want to see what is happening to the waste water or you might have a mold problem. I'm assuming the building owner installed this unit so you should discuss your concerns with him or the rental agent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split type aircon [ 0 Answers ]

I have 3 installed , the 2 are running cold and in my room was not, so what is the cause? Remember that my compressor is running normal outside our house.

How to replace a window in an awning type window. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an awning type window in my house and the window has lost all of the vacuum between the glass. How do I take the pane of glass out of the window so I can replace I. The frame is plastic.

Can I connect a compressor that is window type aircon to my car and used 134a or can [ 2 Answers ]

I wan to make changes to my aircon of my car I will use a compressor from a window type aircon and used r 22 to the system is this going to work.

Windows opens each window in minimized condition [ 2 Answers ]

Using Windows XP Home w/ SP3. When I open a new window, it always comes up in the minimized state. Didn't used to be that way. Evidently, I have done something to make it do this. How do I make it so a window is opened in the size that I closed it in? Like if I closed it in the maximizes...

Space for window ac [ 1 Answers ]

How much back space needed for winow acs. Means tp circulate air I am having lesser space. Is the aor cirulation is freely there to suck the air and blow the air. Fir thea I need tinimum space to be leaved to ac behind the ac mechine.

View more questions Search