Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leakmaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2016, 02:50 PM
    Greystone RV electric fireplace
    Hi, my fireplace doesn't work. My RV is new I bought it from another state and can't get the dealer to help. Can anyone tell me how it works. I have downloaded the manual still no help.

Thanks in advance

Leakmaster
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Dec 12, 2016, 05:41 AM
    Can anyone tell me how it works
    No, I can't but logic tell me that an electric fire place would consume so much energy that it would only work when connected to an electric supply. Also that you should check all circuit breakers.

If it is new and you get no response from dealer call manufacturer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RV Electric Heater - Greystone [ 1 Answers ]

Greystone WF2613R The fireplace won't turn on and I have checked the breaker, the electrical outlet and the unit fuse - all are good. I bought the RV used (one year old). Any help?

Cambridge electric fireplace [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a new electric fireplace from Home Depot. It is item #16496. It has the fake flame look, 2 heaters, a fan, and temp. control. It heats the place nicely, but I am starting to hate it because when I set the temp. control and the temp. is reached in the room, the heater turns off (which...

If I put an electric fireplace will it make my electric bill go up really high? [ 5 Answers ]

So I want to go and buy an electric fireplace for my house but I don't want my electric bill to sky rocket, I mean I would expect it to go up a little, so does anyone know?

Electric fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

My electric fire place heats up for only 5 minutes or so. Is it the thermostate and how do I change it

View more questions Search