Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 09:21 AM
    Did the Russians just perpetrate a coup d'état? How's your Russian?
    Hello:

And, they DID it with the right wing's help. WHEN did right wingers fall in LOVE with Russia?? I missed it.. WE'RE going down the tubes, America.. We gotta ACT, and ACT NOW!!!!!

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 11:42 AM
    Yet another false flag by the left... ZERO proof it ever happened... while there IS lots of proof from the DNC and Hillary's own emails that the DNC was actively cheating thanks to Wikileaks.

Apparently the DNC's cheating efforts have been so massive they can't believe someone else actually still won.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 12:55 PM
    Let's see, the CIA - oh yeah; the guys that said Saddam had WMDs, then said he never had any right after the 101st captured them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 01:09 PM
    You don't get out of your bubble much do you Smoothy? The question isn't who won any longer, but who supplied Wikileaks with secret info? Of course I figured you would never wonder why the RNC was never hacked, or more accurately why any information was ever released like they did the DNC?

The bad part would be not to look into this a lot deeper, and dismiss it as partisan politics. You would be the first one screaming at the moon if the shoe was on the other foot! You do know which shoe to put on the right foot don't you?
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Hello cats:

The people who ran the agencies back then are NOT the same people running them now.. Do you NOT know that?? Citing how it USED to be WAYYYYY back in ancient history, DOESN'T change what's happening today..

But, I get that you just don't wanna engage. Is that because you don't grasp the issues, or you'd rather be a smartass?

excon
    Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Let's see, the CIA - oh yeah; the guys that said Saddam had WMDs, then said he never had any right after the 101st captured them.
    https://www.adn.com/nation-world/201...-agencies-say/

In briefings to the White House and Congress, intelligence officials, including those from the CIA and the National Security Agency, have identified individual Russian officials they believe were responsible. But none have been publicly penalized
    There are 17 different intelligience agencies in the US government

17 Agencies of the US Intelligence Community - Business Insider
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 02:03 PM
    Let see now . Evita ignored it while Russia invaded it's neighbors . She sold them 25% of the US uranium supply . So they rigged the election against her ?

Russia has been interfering in western elections since I was a kid . The CIA just woke up to that reality now ? I guess they missed it when Debbie Wasserman Schultz rigged the Democrat primaries.

Here is a reality check . Evita lost the election when the emperor tried to end oil jobs ,and Bernie said he'd shut down trucker jobs ,and Evita said she'd shut down coal jobs and on and on...... If she was so concerned about winning then why did she stop showing up in rust belt states ? Why did she not show up on campus like the emperor did in 2 campaigns ?

Yes ,the Russians rigged the election so Trump could appoint all those hardline Generals to national security positions . I get it .
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 02:26 PM
    Then again ;Trump just nominated Rex Tillerson ,CEO of Exxon Mobile for Sec State ??????????? Trump says that Tillerson has done a lot of business in Russia.....hmmm .
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 02:39 PM
    Hey ;remember when you all mocked Romney for calling Russia the greatest strategic threat to the US ? I remember .
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You don't get out of your bubble much do you Smoothy? The question isn't who won any longer, but who supplied Wikileaks with secret info? Of course I figured you would never wonder why the RNC was never hacked, or more accurately why any information was ever released like they did the DNC?

The bad part would be not to look into this a lot deeper, and dismiss it as partisan politics. You would be the first one screaming at the moon if the shoe was on the other foot! You do know which shoe to put on the right foot don't you?
    Tal, I get out of my bubble... its already known who hacked those accounts and handed that over to Wikileaks... it wasn't the Russians like the Dems WERE claiming the last couple months, it wasn't the CIA like they are trying to claim now... it was American Hackers who admitted to it... doesn't take too much digging to get that info Tal. I've known that for over a month. And I know a lot of people knew it before me.
    Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 03:07 PM
    Give me a link to verify your assertions that can objectively hold more credibility than 17 agencies of the US government.

If you can't lift the hammer, I will understand!
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Give me a link to verify your assertions that can objectively hold more credibility than 17 agencies of the US government.

If you can't lift the hammer, I will understand!
    How about giving me some proof it was that was NOT supplied by the same fake news sources that were campaigning for Hillary and Obama before her... and bashing Trump.

Because NO source that was Pro-Hillary and anti-Trump is credible. Their Bias is clear and indisputable.

And 17 agencies of the Federal government made this claim? really now...I've Dealt with every Agency in this government for over 30 years and I know which ones do exactly what...if 17 are making this claim THAT alone should prove 16 of them should be closed because of overlap and replication because only 4 even remotely have that capability and three of those are allowed to operate within the US borders under the law..all 4 do operate outside of its borders.

Do that and I will present mine.
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:21 PM
    Hello again,

Lemme see, Manafort was seen back at Trump Tower. He's back in business. He's a VERY good friend of the Russians. Rex Tillerson, our new Secretary of State, is VERY good friends with the Russians. He wants to make MONEY with them.. 17 intelligence agencies SAID the Russians hacked the Democrats computer, but Trump said it was some fat kid. All this while Trump, himself, is having a public bromance with Putin..

Looks to me like Trump is a REAL LIFE Manchurian Candidate..

excon
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    ... its already known who hacked those accounts and handed that over to Wikileaks...

But, I'm NOT gonna tell ya why it's known, and you can't make me.
    Hello, smoothy:

Are you in 4th grade??

excon
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello, smoothy:

Are you in 4th grade??

excon
    Are you?

I haven't seen any proof from an impartial source that it WAS the Russians yet... so why should I be bothered to prove it was American Hackers which was NOT a secret as THAT was in the news last month. Just not on CNN.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 04:10 PM
    Gotta give Trump credit .All those small business startups like Goldman Sachs and Exxon Mobil will finally have a say in the government .

just got an update from the Trump transition team . They are saying there will not be an announcement about Sec State until next week. This could all be a trial balloon ...or some more fake news .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I haven't seen any proof from an impartial source
    What do you consider an impartial news source?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
    Spasiba
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 05:59 PM
    Were any of the Podesta emails proven false or fabricated ? Nope . All the Russian hacking revealed was the truth about Evita ,the DNC, and MSM collusion and corruption.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 06:03 PM
    Very helpful those Russians, no doubt aided by a certain ex-pat resident in Russia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did You Know We are Witnessing an Intelligence Community Counter-Coup? [ 36 Answers ]

Clinton Coup vs. INFO-Counter-Coup October 29, 2016 Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD http://stevepieczenik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Unknown-22.jpeg America you are witnessing: Clinton Coup vs Counter-Coup by our Brave Intelligence Community! In my last blog, I outlined the different...

Coup needs a facelift, can't I require it be painted and upgraded? [ 1 Answers ]

I agreed that my tenant could have chickens. He put a dilapidated chicken coop on the property. I'm willing to pay for the paint and have asked that it be painted. He says he doesn't have to make it look pretty, that it just has to be structurally sound. His words were, "You have no control over...

Russians report all ten pirates dead. [ 23 Answers ]

I suspect they all had a cold... Russian Military Says Pirates Likely Dead - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

Military coup [ 11 Answers ]

Martin Lewis a contributor of Huffingtonpost says that General Pace should lead a coup against President Bush Martin Lewis: General Pace, You Can Save the US - by Arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming" - Politics on The Huffington Post Citing justification in the UCMJ he claims that...

View more questions Search