Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Don't you think such a site exists? All news outlets are biased one way or another with most biased to the left
    Real Clear Politics is a pretty impartial aggregator.
    RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Mostly you need to do your own balancing. Huffpo and Drudge often have the same stories from different angles. Another good pairing is Politico and Wall Street Journal.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 04:52 AM
    Cats ;agree ,especially with RCP .
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 05:04 AM
    The only contradiction between the CIA and FBI is the motives for the hacking, but they both agree on who did it.
    Not only do the FBI and the CIA differ . But so does James Clapper ; the DNI ,and the man in charge of all the intel agencies. Podesta admits that the reason that someone was able to hack his emails was because he lost his phone.
    I'll ask again.....which of the Wiki releases proved to be inaccurate ?

I think it would be fun to go around the rust belt states and ask the people there if they think Ruskies influenced their choice .

If there is a concern about hacking ;it is about the reported cases where government workers had their personal information hacked from government sites . There is where the nations vulnerability lies ;not in emails of the DNC that showed that they rigged the primaries to gain Evita the nomination. If there is a concern about hacking ,it is in the fact that the Chinese were able to duplicate the stealth technology of the F-35 .
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 13, 2016, 02:05 PM
    Funny how Reagan called the USSR the "Evil Empire" and now Trump thinks Putin is America's favorite dictator.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2016, 07:53 AM
    I'll ask again.....which of the Wiki releases proved to be inaccurate ?
    Whatever your perspective on the wiki leaks, it's politically disgusting repubs never hollered about where the stuff came from until after the election, even though they knew that the Russians were at the bottom of it.

I think it would be fun to go around the rust belt states and ask the people there if they think Ruskies influenced their choice .
    Doesn't matter why voters voted the way they did. All that matters is Russians hacking. Investigate and deal with facts and not partisan political BS!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2016, 10:04 AM
    Hello again,

Trump, and his cadre, are painting Tillerson's relationship with Putin as incidental. They're painting Manafort's relationship with Russia as incidental.. They're painting Trump's BROMANCE with Putin as incidental.

Contrary to what 17 American intelligence agencies said, they're DENYING the Russian hack. IMHO, the reason Trump WON'T release his tax returns, is because they'll show how much he owes to Russian banks.

For a country who is at ODDS with Russia, there's just TOO many Russian CO-INCIDENTS.

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 02:07 PM
    Trump WON'T release his tax returns, is because they'll show how much he owes to Russian banks

Another conspiracy theory EX or can we think of it as fake news
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
    Hello clete:

I think I used the letters, IMHO... In other words, it's NOT news. It's my opinion..

excon
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 03:59 PM
    I got a conspiracy theory for you . It wasn't the Ruskies ; it was Fancy Bear ,Cozy Bear ,Gucifer 2.0 and the Shadow Brokers .

I'm much more concerned with the NSA system hacks of the last few months that got hardly any coverage ,than DNC emails getting hacked from the cell phone Podesta lost .All this stuff will go away when the Electoral College votes and Congress certifies the results. Then for the next 4 years we can hear the whiners cry "Trump stole the election ! "

And the libs will love T Rex . He got us gay scout leaders when he ran the BoyScouts . He has spoken in favor of Common Core ;believes in AWG ,favors TPP etc. He will represent the NY limosine liberal we elected well.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello clete:

I think I used the letters, IMHO... In other words, it's NOT news. It's my opinion..

excon
    I'm sorry Ex I didn't see that buried in your comments. I don't speak acronym and that is because SMS is more of nuaince than a tool

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I got a conspiracy theory for you .
    I have one for you too, it wasn't the Russians per se, it was Snowden
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 05:58 PM
    no it really was Fancy Bear ,Cozy Bear ,Gucifer 2.0 and the Shadow Brokers .Look it up.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 06:14 PM
    I'll give you that one Tom as conspiracy theories go, it's good
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2016, 07:10 PM
    Hello again:

Lemme suggest a few things that'll HAPPEN, on the ground, under a Trump/Putin (I mean Pence) presidency..

Putin will CONSOLIDATE his hold on the Ukraine. He'll MOVE on the Baltics. From there, he'll threaten Europe - maybe even invade. All the while Tillerson and Trump will WRECK the Arctic drilling for oil.. In KGB terms, Trump has been compromised. He's Putin's useful idiot.

Those are the reasons why freedom loving people the world over need to STOP this from happening.

excon
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again:

Lemme suggest a few things that'll HAPPEN, on the ground, under a Trump/Putin (I mean Pence) presidency..

Putin will CONSOLIDATE his hold on the Ukraine. He'll MOVE on the Baltics. From there, he'll threaten Europe - maybe even invade. All the while Tillerson and Trump will WRECK the Arctic drilling for oil.. In KGB terms, Trump has been compromised. He's Putin's useful idiot.

Those are the reasons why freedom loving people the world over need to STOP this from happening.

excon
    Frankly Ex I'm not concerned if the Ukraine votes to stay in the Russian camp. The US thinks it has had a successful coup in Kiev but there is very long history there and it might be better if the US consolidated the Polish border. Putin doesn't want a war with the US and NATO, Russia can't afford it. Putin knows his soviet era Air Force and Navy aren't in the game, his nuclear capibilty is strong but they won't use that in a preemptive strike, Putin isn't stupid. Russia needs its market in Europe, take that away and Russia is bankrupt but the US needs to stop pushing Russia

Dump isn't stupid either, he sees advantage in normalising relations with Russia, a little leverage on China. If Dump is going to fight with anyone it is the Chinese, he doesn't understand China. This is about the long game not the short game of a Dump presidency

You can see how the Chinese ignored BO and went ahead with their forts in the South China Sea. The long game. they will still be there in a hundred years, it is just another wall. The Chinese think in terms of walls, while the americans think of projecting power with gunboats
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 10:08 PM
    xxxxxx
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2016, 10:20 AM
    Let me suggest something . The Congressional Intel Committee wanted closed door hearings with the CIA so they could detail the evidence they have that Russia hacked and tried to influence the election. The CIA turned them down and refused to cooperate with the Congressional investigation That is a fact ;not a conspiracy theory . If the emperor wants bipartisan investigations on the issue he should compel the CIA to cooperate . Meanwhile Podesta is asking the CIA to brief electors . Talk about politicizing intelligence !!!

But let's assume that the Russians did it . Why would they ? Did the emperor stop them from invading Ukraine ? Did the emperor enforce his red line ? Did Hillary not sell them 20% of the US uranium supply ? Putin ate Evita's lunch for her whole term starting with the ridiculous reset button.
    If they did it then maybe Vladay got a little miffed when Hillary accused him of rigging the Russian Duma elections . Or maybe they think that the US meddled in the Ukraine elections . Russian soldiers have been fighting that battle since. Does the US try to influence foreign elections ?We know for a fact it has been done in the past . Did the Obama administration try to influence foreign elections ? Let's see what Bibi Netanyahu has to say about that . Or just read this bipartisan Congressional report and decide for yourself.

https://www.scribd.com/doc.../318115...ce-Report-7-12
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
    Tom it has got to the stage where I don't believe any of it.. either this is a very successful disinformation campaign or it is total desparation, but what we are seeing is the US being on the receiving end for a change and there are people running hither, thither and yon. Tell me Tom, what about a revolution, must be getting close to the trigger points?
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2016, 03:12 PM
    Michael Moore and the usual suspects are planning massive demonstrations ,and there may be some window smashing .But this is not even close to the revolution boiling point.

Maybe some of these folks will do some introspection after their temper tantrums. Then they'll look for the real reason the working class people turned against them.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2016, 03:49 PM
    Then they'll look for the real reason the working class people turned against them.
    And that is?
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2016, 04:08 PM
    Then they'll look for the real reason the working class people turned against them.
    Tom the sad part is that for all his rhetoric Dump is going to give them a bowl of more of the same and call it chicken broth. He has taken on board the people who have exported the jobs, the people who are responsible for fossil fuels, the military. And Where are the working class? What can he really do? Lower taxes? That advantages his wealthy friends more than it does the working class. Carry on a trade war with China? That is in noone's interest. Close the border? Build a pipeline? You claim yours is a representative republic, why then aren't the working class represented in the cabinet? The truth is you are governed by a cabal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did You Know We are Witnessing an Intelligence Community Counter-Coup? [ 36 Answers ]

Clinton Coup vs. INFO-Counter-Coup October 29, 2016 Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD http://stevepieczenik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Unknown-22.jpeg America you are witnessing: Clinton Coup vs Counter-Coup by our Brave Intelligence Community! In my last blog, I outlined the different...

Coup needs a facelift, can't I require it be painted and upgraded? [ 1 Answers ]

I agreed that my tenant could have chickens. He put a dilapidated chicken coop on the property. I'm willing to pay for the paint and have asked that it be painted. He says he doesn't have to make it look pretty, that it just has to be structurally sound. His words were, "You have no control over...

Russians report all ten pirates dead. [ 23 Answers ]

I suspect they all had a cold... Russian Military Says Pirates Likely Dead - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

Military coup [ 11 Answers ]

Martin Lewis a contributor of Huffingtonpost says that General Pace should lead a coup against President Bush Martin Lewis: General Pace, You Can Save the US - by Arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming" - Politics on The Huffington Post Citing justification in the UCMJ he claims that...

View more questions Search