Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 06:10 PM
    Hello again, tom:

What?? You don't think Republicans have embarrassing truths??? Why weren't any of them revealed?? It's cause the fix was in..

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 06:14 PM
    Ex the whole campaign was one truth after another revealed about Trump .Some of them were very disturbing and disgusting . That was the MSM doing their job.

What you should ask is why was it that the only embarrassing truths revealed about the Dem campaign occurred through hacked leaks ?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
    Tom I thought the whole campaign was one lie revealed after another but then you are closer to the action than I
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2016, 02:56 AM
    again there is a disconnect between our intelligence and investigative agencies.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us...=tw-share&_r=1

This "Russian connections " is going to be the Dem meme equivalent of "Bush stole the election" . They refuse to look in the mirror and admit that they lost because working class American turned their backs on a party that increasingly turns their backs on them in favor of wacko environmentalism and over regulation .Since we are floating Manchurian Candidate conspiracy theories ;how about a few pages of '7 Days in May' .This soft coup d'état attempt could just as easily be a coup by the intel agencies and the emperor to influence the outcome of the electoral college vote to install an administration that will go along with the emperor's plans to wage a cold or hot war against Moscow .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2016, 07:30 AM
    I wouldn't worry about what the dems do, since they are way out of power at every level, it's repubs who have the burden to deliver now.

Trump made promises and he better keep them in a big way and quickly, or face the wrath of his own making, and to be fair, no doubt repubs in congress will TRY to push their own very conservative agenda, but again with all the power, repubs better deliver if they intend to KEEP that power.

The pendulum can swing left as fast as it swung to the right, and we have seen that happen when people get angry they are screwed with or left out of the pie. My advice for Trump AND the congress is they better appease those white blue collar voters who got 'em there PDQ. Let's see how repubs manage that!

PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS!!
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2016, 07:46 AM
    Hello again,

To put a period on what Tal said, I'm not living under the illusion that ANYTHING will be reversed, and I'm NOT sniveling. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean I have to be quiet. In fact, it's EASIER to be on the OFFENSE rather than DEFENSE..

Watch this space.

excon
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2016, 08:46 AM
    The pendulum can swing left as fast as it swung to the right,
    yep ;saw it in 2006-2008 .
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 11, 2016, 06:10 PM
    Don't worry, kids. The new Ministry of Truth (It won't be called that) will take care of them Russkies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counte...nformation_Act
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2016, 06:25 PM
    What I find interesting is that the Trump team seems to be circling the wagons. I've seen several quotes from the team denying the CIA report's conclusions. But I don't believe that any have seen the report since the CIA has only given a broad overview to a few Senators. When Comey first revealed the existence of the Weiner e-mails, Hillary's reaction was to ask they all be reviewed and investigated. She stated she didn't believe their review would change anything. So why isn't the Trump team doing the same thing? If the CIA report is correct it will not reverse the election. But is should affect US-Russia relations, And if a foreign government was interfering with an US election then it should affect those relations.

The only reason this could affect the results of the election is if it was found that members of the Trump team were aware of it. In that case, charges of treason may be applicable.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2016, 04:46 AM
    Scott , agree.
    Trump should sign on to the joint investigation that McCain and Schumer have proposed. Maybe if he was reading or attending the daily intel briefings he'd get some insight .
    Another thing that should be looked at is the contradictory conclusions that the CIA and FBI came up with.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2016, 05:29 AM
    The big coup is that everyone is arguing about Russian influence and the CIA is once aging discredited
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2016, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Maybe if he was reading or attending the daily intel briefings he'd get some insight .
    I read an interview where he explained why he was skipping the daily briefings and it did make sense. He said that the briefings were very repetitive and that he didn't need to go over the same stuff every day. He said if anything changed or was important they could get to him at a moment's notice. If what he said about the briefings is accurate, I can understand his point. He also said that Pence was attending the dailies as a backup.

He also said he felt he was too smart to be have to go through this. In my opinion its just the opposite, that his brain can only handle so much so he doesn't want to burden it with information overload.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2016, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Scott , agree.
    Trump should sign on to the joint investigation that McCain and Schumer have proposed. Maybe if he was reading or attending the daily intel briefings he'd get some insight .
    Another thing that should be looked at is the contradictory conclusions that the CIA and FBI came up with.
    The only contradiction between the CIA and FBI is the motives for the hacking, but they both agree on who did it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2016, 09:05 AM
    Funny how the Dems who have been arguing HOW many years that Saddam never had the WMD the CIA claimed he had... (which ultimately we proved he did have), suddenly decide to do a 180 and absolutely believe this so called claim Russia did it ( and I seriously doubt the validity from any of the talking heads who claim this because they also blindly supported Hillary despite even her own admission of guilt).

And I haven't seen where the FBI actually agrees with the source. But there is no doubt that people driving this in both of those agencies are Obama appointees who have a vested interest in keeping their own jobs beyond next month... even if such claims are nothing more than a "Hail Marry pass" given they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of being reappointed.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2016, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    his brain can only handle so much so he doesn't want to burden it with information overload.
    I suspect his problem is one of focus. His attention is all over the map.
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I wouldn't worry about what the dems do, since they are way out of power at every level, it's repubs who have the burden to deliver now.

Trump made promises and he better keep them in a big way and quickly, or face the wrath of his own making, and to be fair, no doubt repubs in congress will TRY to push their own very conservative agenda, but again with all the power, repubs better deliver if they intend to KEEP that power.

The pendulum can swing left as fast as it swung to the right, and we have seen that happen when people get angry they are screwed with or left out of the pie. My advice for Trump AND the congress is they better appease those white blue collar voters who got 'em there PDQ. Let's see how repubs manage that!

PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS!!
    And yet its OWEbama who brought more big brother Government Overlording and micromanagement from the government via excessive overbearing regulations than ANY Previous Republican Administration.And the Pendulum has already swung as far left as it can possibly go it has nowhere left to go but back where it should have always been. The Democrat party has been the party for ever Bigger government for decades now...not smaller government.

George Orwells 1984 is knocking on the door....and has the Democrat party to thank for that.
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2016, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What do you consider an impartial news source?
    What I consider is an impartial news source is one that doesn't actively campaign on behalf of a certain candidate by ignoring negative stories while making up ones for the other. And worse.. conspire with one party to rig "Debates" by feeding one side the questions in advance and having that same side write other questions. Basically if they push their opinions devoid of facts backing them... they aren't impartial.

We are both old enough to remember when that might have actually existed ( I say MIGHT because it was long before I learned from first hand experience what is reported is someones opinion of what happened, not someone presenting the facts about what happened). But its been a long long time since it ended if in fact it ever did exist.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2016, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    What I consider is an impartial news source is one that doesn't actively campaign on behalf of a certain candidate by ignoring negative stories while making up ones for the other.
    And names of such are....?
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2016, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    What I consider is an impartial news source is one that doesn't actively campaign on behalf of a certain candidate
    Hello again, smoothy:

Oh, like infowars.com.

Bwa, ha ha ha ha ha.

excon
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2016, 06:04 PM
    What I consider is an impartial news source is one that doesn't actively campaign on behalf of a certain candidate
    Don't you think such a site exists? All news outlets are biased one way or another with most biased to the left

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did You Know We are Witnessing an Intelligence Community Counter-Coup? [ 36 Answers ]

Clinton Coup vs. INFO-Counter-Coup October 29, 2016 Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD http://stevepieczenik.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Unknown-22.jpeg America you are witnessing: Clinton Coup vs Counter-Coup by our Brave Intelligence Community! In my last blog, I outlined the different...

Coup needs a facelift, can't I require it be painted and upgraded? [ 1 Answers ]

I agreed that my tenant could have chickens. He put a dilapidated chicken coop on the property. I'm willing to pay for the paint and have asked that it be painted. He says he doesn't have to make it look pretty, that it just has to be structurally sound. His words were, "You have no control over...

Russians report all ten pirates dead. [ 23 Answers ]

I suspect they all had a cold... Russian Military Says Pirates Likely Dead - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

Military coup [ 11 Answers ]

Martin Lewis a contributor of Huffingtonpost says that General Pace should lead a coup against President Bush Martin Lewis: General Pace, You Can Save the US - by Arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming" - Politics on The Huffington Post Citing justification in the UCMJ he claims that...

View more questions Search