Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 10:07 AM
    Is posting fake news on Facebook ok? What if you're a State Official???
    Hello:

Apparently THIS state official thinks posting Fake News (otherwise known as LIES) is just fine and dandy.. In fact, he's proud of it.. He posted stuff like there were Islamic terrorists training at a compound outside of Houston, and that the Communist Party endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

excon
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 9, 2016, 12:33 PM
    How about on the fake news channels if you're the Secretary of State?

Hillary Clinton: Source of the Benghazi Video Lie | RedState
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2016, 05:59 PM
    My friend posts he is the real Pope because of something that happened in Rome a few hundred years ago. Huh?

But at least 2/3 of the news and I think more, is false, twisted and untrue in so many ways. (for both sides)
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 06:18 PM
    Hello Cats:

Hillary lied, so it's OK for this scumbag to lie.. Got it.

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2016, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    How about on the fake news channels if you're the Secretary of State?

Hillary Clinton: Source of the Benghazi Video Lie | RedState
    Yeah RedState is as fake as they come for sure!
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Yeah RedState is as fake as they come for sure!
    There's always Brian Williams or Dan Rather to trust.
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 01:26 PM
    Hello again, Cats:

I get it... Dan Rather lied, what, 16 years ago, so it's just FINE if right wingers do it today... It's wonderful logic.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 01:43 PM
    Tal ,are you still defending Evita claiming the Benghazi attack was about a video about Mohammed ? If you are then you are the only person left in America doing so.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 02:53 PM
    This can not stay unposted.

Name:  hildebeast liar.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  51.3 KB
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:06 PM
    Hello again, smoothy:

Hillary lied, so that's a VERY GOOD REASON to spread FAKE NEWS... Right wing logic escapes me..

excon
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:30 PM
    The FAKE NEWS sources are ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR and CNN ,all of them have been caught lying, and fabricating fake news over the years. All of them were working WITH the DNC and against Trump and that totally destroys any credibility and impartiality. A number of them were caught rigging the debates and feeding information to the DNC and getting querstions FROM the DNC.

But then, some people WANT to hear fake news and not what's really going on in the world. Most of them Vote Democrat.

And this PizzaGate crap....sounds just like this Video the same fake news sources blamed Benghazi over. But then some people still believe it was all over a video because Hillary said so. The fact she was passed out drunk that night doesn't matter.
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:49 PM
    Hello again, smoothy:

Well, of course you SAY that, but all you got is your flapping gums. You have no links, and when asked to provide them, you have a snit. Unless your claims are BACKED up with RELIABLE sources, they're CRAP..

If you noticed, my claim IS backed up. Do you see those blue letters??? Do you know what they are??

excon

PS> It would be easier if you'd just copy and paste the following.. You may use it at your pleasure..

Dem LIBRHALS iS STOOPID AND EBIL, AMIRITE
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 10, 2016, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    The fact she was passed out drunk that night doesn't matter.
    The Benghazi attack started at 9:40 pm their time. It was 2:40 pm in Washington D.C.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2016, 04:46 PM
    I guess the elector revolt was some more fake news .So far the only faithless electors
    I know of are the ones who cast ballots for Colin Powell instead of Evita. I think some voted for Bolshevik Bernie instead of Evita also.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 19, 2016, 05:04 PM
    Let's face it, the only news anyone should trust as real are the events you actually see with your own eyes, the words you actually hear with your own ears. Everything else should be questioned and taken with a grain of salt.

In this age, where making a fake video, literally putting words into people's mouths, is something a 5 year old can do, you should question everything you see, read or hear. That's just common sense.
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2016, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The Benghazi attack started at 9:40 pm their time. It was 2:40 pm in Washington D.C.
    Alcoholics aren't passed out drunk during the day ever?

#1 is it WASN'T about any Youtube video... and it never was despite lies...

#2 that they claimed they didn't know anything about it for hours... BS, they have live feeds and data lines to locations that monitor them (I've been to all of them numerous times). They knew what was happening within a minute or so assuming it took that long to be noticed.

#3. THey claimed there was nothing that could be done... again total BS. We had a rapid reaction force in Sicily since at LEAST when Reagan was in office, BECAUSE of the stunts Quadaffi was always pulling... and they could have had the first team on the ground 45 minutes after being alerted. I also know it was there because I worked with them and every other base in the entire region when I was working over there during Desert Shield and Desert Storm.

Look at Sicily on a map..Look at Libya...they aren't that far apart.

And fact is... there hasn't been any journalistic integrity in my lifetime... except maybe a few individuals nobody ever heard of ( because its reasonable to assume SOMEONE in the field didn't push their, or their editors personal or political Bias, only that it was isolated and rare instances).

And excon's links or anyone elses doesn't guarantee THOSE aren't FAKE news...because fake news has come from ALL of the major networks. It's the little guys they laugh at that get it right more often.

Remember John Edwards...how all the Major networks claimed he was being unfairly treated....and it finally came out, it proved they were who was wrong all along.

And like Alty said...if you didn't see it with your own eyes, and weren't there yourself...then you are just hearing someone elses version....and its always skewed intentionally and unintentionally due to their personal bias..their political bias...and even more so...the Bias their higher ups demands they put on it too if they want to stay employed.
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 20, 2016, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    there hasn't been any journalistic integrity in my lifetime... except maybe a few individuals nobody ever heard of
    Even O'Keefe and his 'Veritas' crew pick who they expose. Now days you pretty much have to look at national media as a source for research leads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this Facebook disclosure statement fake? [ 6 Answers ]

I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action against me based on this profile is...

What to do when I am unable to see what I am posting on my facebook business account? [ 2 Answers ]

What such I do when I am unable to see what I am posting on my Business account on the actual Facebook page. My friends can see and comment on my post;they can like my page, however when I go to actual page I am unable to see any recent posts on the page. What such I do to correct this issue?

View more questions Search