Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 07:56 AM
    New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us..
    Hello:

They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down.

They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up.

They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes.

An even greater percentage – 60 percent – think “millions” of people illegally cast their ballots - Nahhhh. If the libs were smart enough to organize MILLIONS of fraudulent voters, you'd think they'd have them CAST those fraudulent votes in states where they MATTERED.. But, those STOOPID libs had them vote in California where it didn't matter at all..

There's more.. MUCH more.. Check it out..

excon
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 9, 2016, 01:00 PM
    It's no surprise that Trump voters are morons and fanatics, they choose to believe what they want, they don't care about reality.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2016, 02:04 PM
    What is this, more fake news?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2016, 02:06 PM
    Can't tell the difference between fake and real news Clete? What a bummer!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    It's no surprise that Trump voters are morons and fanatics, they choose to believe what they want, they don't care about reality.
    Really earl.. the fact is it's the Hillary Supporters who forgive and forget every time Hillary commits a crime and is in the center of yet another scandal.And it's the Hillary voters who are out protesting and vandalizing because they didn't get their way... THAT is the definition of a moron and a fanatic... and the "fake" news is what the left wing media has been spreading for a lot of years. It used to be called propaganda.

But then... just look at how ANY Hillary supporter has been acting.Like a bunch of toddlers having tantrums, They LOST, plain and simple.

THey also have no grasp of our own history much less anywhere else...
    When was the Electoral College established in the US?

February 01, 1877.Its part of the Constitution and has been since 1877.

Electoral College Fast Facts

Established in Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution, the Electoral College is the formal body which elects the President and Vice President of the United States. Each state has as many "electors" in the Electoral College as it has Representatives and Senators in the United States Congress, and the District of Columbia has three electors. When voters go to the polls in a Presidential election, they actually are voting for the slate of electors vowing to cast their ballots for that ticket in the Electoral College...

Electoral College Fast Facts | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives.

No bunch of crybabies are going to change it just because their feelings were hurt. Nobody did this to screw Al Gore or Hillary... this is how its been for generations.
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2016, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Can't tell the difference between fake and real news Clete? What a bummer!
    Tal it is all too incredible to be true. I have become totally cynical
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2016, 09:01 PM
    From paraclete - Tal it is all too incredible to be true. I have become totally cynical

What IS too incredible is the fantastic ignorance of those who voted for Trump. That website referred to by excon is legitimate. Not fake news, but very scary.
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 11:47 AM
    The Fantastic ignorance is those who voted for Trudeau or Hillary. The REALLY dumb ones voted for Hillary because they still knew about her latest crimes that she even publicly admitted to, but both of them believe every bit of propaganda they are fed... and will even argue their propaganda is correct even though they can't possibly prove it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 10, 2016, 01:09 PM
    And again, smoothy. All you can do is try to deflect us from the facts. This is not about Hillary (who has never even been indicted for an crime, yet you continue to accuse her of criminal acts). This is about how a large percentage of Trump supporters have no clue about facts. Its about Trump supporters who have ignored the many lies that Trump has put forth. We can stipulate that many Clinton supporters ignored a lot of her shortcomings, so stop trying to deflect from that! The topic here is Trump supporters and their lack of being in touch with reality.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 02:17 PM
    yeah real news reported on the Rachel Madcow show .

Public Policy Polling
    (PPP) is a U.S. Democratic[polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina. PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman Dean Debnam, the firm's current president and chief executive officer.
    In addition to political issues, the company has polled the public on topics such as the approval rating of God, whether Republican voters believe President Obama would be eligible to enter heaven in the event of the Rapture,whether hipsters should be subjected to a special tax for being annoying,[and whether Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Polling
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:10 PM
    I have long suspected that certain people live in a different reality and even in a different universe. There seems to be a strange disconnect between what is happening in Planet America and what is happening elsewhere. This morning I watched a police car burn on Facebook in France, some sort of disconnect there too. This day outside is too good to waste on this
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    And again, smoothy. All you can do is try to deflect us from the facts. This is not about Hillary (who has never even been indicted for an crime, yet you continue to accuse her of criminal acts). This is about how a large percentage of Trump supporters have no clue about facts. Its about Trump supporters who have ignored the many lies that Trump has put forth. We can stipulate that many Clinton supporters ignored a lot of her shortcomings, so stop trying to deflect from that! The topic here is Trump supporters and their lack of being in touch with reality.
    She hasn't been indicted yet because Obama would just give her a pardon. And he can't pardon someone who hasn't even been charged yet. Wait, its coming. She ADMITTED to the crimes.. Lieing to congress under aoth is a crime you can go to prison over. You do remember Scooter Libby? You do remember the political witch hunt over Valerie Plaime where it was he own husband that outed her, not a Republican... he went to jail for a misquote, Hillary lied over and over under oath to Congress ( same thing Scooter Libby was charged with and went to jail for) and nobody except maybe you denies it. And you nor anyone else can PROVE those supposed lies, because all the "proof" comes from tainted, and highly biased liberal sources.

And if you think mishandling Classified information isn't a jail-able offence itself. Then you never had a security clearance, because you sign the paperwork acknowledging that and everything else involved every time you get it and are briefed , and every time you are debriefed both when you leave that job. I've done that 4 separate times so I know full well it's there.

And the same so called "polls" claimed Hillary was going to win by a landslide because everyone loved her and how everyone HATED Trump. How'd that work out? Slanted polls have absolutely zero value. NO matter who takes them or why. And the are VERY easy to skew to get a desired result....very difficult to be neutral to get a valid answer.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 04:07 PM
    Hello again, smoothy:

Hillary is OLD news.. I wanna know if you believe what MOST Trump supporters believe.. It's in the poll.. You know, those blue letters.. For SURE you believe that unemployment went UP under Obama.. If I remember right, you just don't believe the numbers from the Labor Department.. Just like you don't believe what 17 intelligence agencies said.. Oh, and I KNOW you buy into the millions of illegal votes..

You KNOW that stuff is crap, don't you??? There's CHARTS and things.. OH, that's right.. Those charts came from the GOVERNMENT, or worse yet, MSNBC..

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2016, 02:06 PM
    She hasn't been indicted yet because Obama would just give her a pardon.
    That's bull. She has been investigated for several things and none of them have resulted in an indictment. The principle in this country is innocent until proven guilty. Without even an indictment she isn't guilty of anything.

As far as lying to Congress, the Republicans tried over and over to "get her" and couldn't, even when they had a majority. So no, I'm not the only who seems to not believe it.

As to the mishandling classified documents, Comey couldn't find enough to indict her on. And clearly Comey was not a friend to her because he contributed greatly to her losing.

But again here you are deflecting. excon started this thread about Trump, not about Hillary. So why don't you stick to the topic?
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 02:19 PM
    excon started this thread about Trump
    Ok what is it about Dump that appears to get everyone offside, he is offside with China, he is offside with the CIA, he has succeeded in lowering the share value of two aero manufacturers, it seems he can't open his mouth without putting both feet in. Dump is an individual there can be no doubt about that, but diplomat he is not. It seems to me he has a passive mind, that is every thought must be expressed or acted upon
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 04:47 PM
    He's a pathological narcissist who has to be at the center of everyone's attention. Hence his need to reply to every perceived slight by tweeting no matter the time of day or night.

It will only get worse as he actually begins to govern the US as president. God help us all.
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 04:55 PM
    Hence his need to reply to every perceived slight by tweeting no matter the time of day or night.
    as opposed to Bush ,who never answered his critics, and in effect let them define his Presidency in their terms....or the emperor who's thin skinned response was to construct straw man arguments to knock down. Somewhere there is a happy medium
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2016, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Somewhere there is a happy medium
    Is that the medium who can put you in touch with the dead Tom? This cult of personality must stop, there is enough chaos without Dump destabilising things when ever he has a thoughty
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 04:39 PM
    You watch Clete . He is going to be the progressive 's wet dream.

Jim Brown on meeting Trump: 'He's got my admiration' - CNNPolitics.com

After talking with Trump, Bill Gates likens president-elect to JFK
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2016, 05:08 PM
    Yes Tom he is going to be the flavour of the month, he will tell the cows not to be flatulent and make a way in the desert. The Syrian war will be just about over by the time he takes office so committing troops to mop up Daesh won't be a big deal and he and Vlad will go hunting in Siberia in the summer and all will be right with the world. I can see it now "peace in our time", the golden era

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Sanders Supporters [ 49 Answers ]

It's great that Clinton has secured the Democratic nomination but is anyone else fed up with the childish, irrational and fanatical Sanders supporters? I can't think of any candidate in recent history other than Trump who has such immature, disrespectful supporters. I think that Sanders himself is...

80's kids shows live action canada [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a kids show that I used to watch in the 80's or 90's. This is all I remember from it and it has been driving me nuts. All I remember is a back of a building with a black fire escape going up. And then I remember the scene from inside the building. I remember a work shop...

How Many PUMA Supporters Are There? [ 15 Answers ]

For those wishing to know how many PUMA supporters there are, or those who are still ACTIVELY supporting Hillary Clinton for President and are going to Write Her Name on the November Ballot, here are the numbers and G R O W I N G Larger all the time! Do you know what PUMA is? Are you interested in...

Late 80's/ Early 90's children's live action shows [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the names of two shows that I remember from my early childhood, which would be the late 80's/early 90's. They are both live action. The first I mostly remember it having something to do with elephants and them singing a song with motions. The only words that I can remember...

View more questions Search