Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 06:35 AM
    Hello again:

I dunno.. IF the liberals were SMART enough to organize MILLIONS of fraudulent voters, you'd think they'd take them to states where their fraudulent votes would MATTER. But, they did it in California, where it didn't matter at all..

So, DA LIBHRALS must be STOOPID AND EBIL, and LAZEE two..

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 07:49 AM
    Who says they don't matter in California. I would venture a guess (and I bet I would be right) if they actually did certify every vote cast in CA was from a legally eligible person... much more of that state would be red than is right now. Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi are BOTH on the record saying Illegals have the right to vote, California handed them Drivers licenses to vote... the Motor Voter law made it possible for them to register just by checking of one box and that is purely on the honor system, and we all know how well that works anyplace (hint, it doesn't).
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 08:33 AM
    Hello again, smoothy:

So, you think the libs organized MILLIONS of illegal voters to CHEAT, because they wanted to hold on to a few STATE house seats??? Really???? They WEREN'T interested in the BIG PRIZE??????

Boy, dem librhals is eben STOOPIDER than I thought...

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2016, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, smoothy:

So, you think the libs organized MILLIONS of illegal voters to CHEAT, because they wanted to hold on to a few STATE house seats??? Really???? They WEREN'T interested in the BIG PRIZE??????

Boy, dem librhals is eben STOOPIDER than I thought...

excon
    So California doesn't participate in national elections? Who would have guessed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim fraud against roommate and landlord? [ 3 Answers ]

I moved in to my current apartment about 3 months ago. Upon interviewing with my current roommate that is a girl, she told me that she has a boyfriend but didn't tell me that he actually lives in the apartment. A few weeks into living at the apartment I realized that he actually lives there. I...

Harry Ried caught in Illegal Vote fraud... Harrahs Bosses Put Squeeze on Employees to [ 4 Answers ]

From the National Review... Harrah's Bosses Put Squeeze on Employees to Vote in Pro-Reid Effort - By Elizabeth Crum - Battle ?10 - National Review Online Maybe NOW Harry Ried will have to answer for his part of the lies and corruption he has been doing now that Republicans have a house...

Quick claim deed fraud [ 1 Answers ]

My uncle who is battling cancer was befriended by his niece. She helped with paying bills, getting perscriptions, etc and she was compensated for her tasks. Thinks were going well and it is hard for him to get around and drive now so he asked her for some help making changes to his will. What...

Quit Claim Fraud [ 5 Answers ]

My partner owns a Villa in Florida and was recently contacted by a law firm stating that they are acting for a number of clients who were victims of Quit Claim fraud and had done a search for the name that property had benn fraudulently signed over to. They emailed her a copy of Quit Claim and it...

Quit claim fraud [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dilema. My grandmother was a victim of fraud. From our understanding, someone gave her a check for 500 dollars (which she cashed) and tricked her into signing a quit claim deed for it. Unfortunately we did not find this out until about 7 months later, and now we find out that the person...

View more questions Search