Ask
    Ant437 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2016, 10:01 AM
    Owen wexler
    I have an Owen Weller and would like to know what it may be worth
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 6, 2016, 10:27 AM
    You post has been moved to a more appropriate forum than Introductions. Please explain what an Owen Weller or Wexler is?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2016, 11:16 AM
    Print or certified painting? Check eBay, lot of them on there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a Owen wexler painting [ 1 Answers ]

It's a water color painting of a pond with trees around the pond(pines in the back and leaf trees in front and right side.)

Owen [ 11 Answers ]

Well as we were saving money to get him to a skin vet/ allergy vet something else came up. I don't believe this is fleas as the vet treated him and the cats aggressively the last time. They had the meds every two weeks instead of monthly. The cats are not scratching or losing fur they are...

Owen and his food [ 3 Answers ]

Need some advice about Owen. I think he is playing me to feel sorry for him and feed him when he wants to be fed but want to make sure I am not being mean. He went off his food for a few days barely eating but was okay otherwise. Still playing, still drinking lots of water, still active and yes...

I have a painting from Owen Wexler and would like to know what its worth [ 8 Answers ]

It looks to be a stream between three trees(1 on left, 2 on right) When I found it there was no number or info on the back

Owen hurt himself [ 25 Answers ]

I need to vent as I am sitting here crying. Owen had fallen while playing on the 19th. He seemed fine then but when I got home from work at 3am on the 20th he had a bad limp in the back leg. I remembered what Alty?(think it was you) told me what to do when Owen had the front paw limp. So I...

View more questions Search