Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mreinhart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2016, 05:50 PM
    Dsc 1832 adding keypad
    I have a dsc 1832 with pk5500 keypad. When I added a second pk5500 keypad, the 2nd one will display time/date & led to show ready or not. But it will not display the open zones that the first keypad does. Fist keypad enrolled as #8 2nd as #7
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2016, 07:08 AM
    You may have programmed it for another Partition. Does System Arm with 2nd Keypad, also Do a 902(enable Supervision), then a 903 to see if Panel sees second Keypad, Good Luck. Have more info if you need. Any Troubles?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dsc 1832 5501 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having issue trying to get my installer code to work again. It worked as I was programming everything. As soon as I was about done. My installer code didn't work anymore. I think it might of have locked it's self out. But I never locked the installer code. I did a panel hardwire rest and it...

Dsc PC 1832 [ 0 Answers ]

I am installing a DSC PC 1832 alarm panel the alarm system works normal though the exiting cycle but when the entry door is opened the siren sounds rather than the keypad until the code is entered. The alarm memory shows no alarm and none is reported to the central station. The alarm and keypad...

DSC 1832 with RFK5500 keypad, entry delay not working. Please help [ 4 Answers ]

So originally I worked through the manual, then wired it all together Zone 1 PIR Zone 2 PIR Zone 3 PIR Zone 4 wireless door Zone 5 wireless door Zone 6 not used Zone 7 not used Zone 8 smoke

Where to buy in chennai dsc PC 1832 [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase the DSC brand of products of security systems.

Dsc 1832 resistor value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DCS 1832 and I am getting intermitting open. The wires at the control panel are tightly secured. It could be a resistor problem and I am unsure of to what the resitor value should be for the zones. Can you help?

View more questions Search