Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3011raghu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2016, 09:03 AM
    My Windows Xp Professional Version Is Automatically Deleting The Files On Desktop Onl
    My Windows Xp Proffesional Version Is Automatically Deleting The Files On Desktop Only And When I Restored My Files From C.disk And Kept It On Desktop And Deleted The Files Which I Have Copied Then I Turned Off And Started My Pc Again The Files Are Gone And I Can Not See Anywher It Is Happening Always When I Turned On My Pc What To Do Please Help Me There Are Important Files
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 5, 2016, 09:13 AM
    First, don't keep any files on your desktop, keep them in folders. Second, make sure you have a backup plan in place. Third, XP has been sunsetted and is no longer supported, so you would be better off upgrading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have some Deleted files which still appear in desktop background and html files [ 7 Answers ]

I have windows XP SP3 I have some Deleted files which (although no longer existing within "my documents") still appear in desktop background and html files. These are files which were originally downloaded direct from internet onto usb "D" drive and hard disk "C and given file names". These...

Deleting files [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using memory reader and the problem if I want to delete some files to my memory they have error that is move the write protected and I don't know how to move it please help me...

How do I repair Windows XP without deleting my files? [ 2 Answers ]

HI! My computer is trying to die I think. When I sat down to do some work, it had a black screen and said that there was an error with the windows OS. I searched for repairs on another computer, but none of them worked. My computer won't let me repair the windows file. I do not want to delete...

Something keeps automatically deleting the exe I'm downloading [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to install cashfiesta toolbar which is considered adware. First time norton catched it but I managed to get norton to leave it alone and I was able to install it. After restarting, the exe was gone, I downloaded it again but it just keeps getting deleted right after the download is...

View more questions Search