Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenbill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Cannot access Google
    Whenever I try to access google.com my browser freezes. As long as I don't go near Google, I have not problems whatever accessing any site on the Internet. This happens in IE, Mozilla and Netscape. I have done Registry sweep and Spy sweep to no avail.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 15, 2007, 03:39 PM
    What happens when you try the country version of Google ?
    In your case Google (Google.ca)
    kenbill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 04:07 PM
    If I try any Google site, my browser freezes, I have to close it and open the browser again. Sometimes I have to use ctrl alt delete to close the browser.

As long as I avoid Google, I have not problems with any site.
    rogerathauxton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Comment deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me, how do you delete histories on Google, now I know how to do this with Google tools, but at the moment I have Google as my home page and there are no tools when it is Google home page. I hope you understand my question. Thanks all.:confused:

Google? [ 8 Answers ]

How come so many people can't figure out how to do their own research into topics they're interested in? Is Google still that much of a mystery?

Google Adsense Help. [ 7 Answers ]

I am always encountering registration errors at www.google.com/adsense So could you sign up for an account on my behalf with my registration details ? Thanks. >>>Endium<<<

Google Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

My Google toolbar has disappeared--It's not listed under "View" anymore-- I tried to download Google, and it said --"Browser Helper Objects" are disabled--What does this mean, and how do I turn them back on again--?Thanks

Google [ 1 Answers ]

Recently the Google tool bar disappeared from my browser home page. I went to Google and downloaded and installed the bar again but it does not appear in my browser under the address bar as it always has. The suggestions on the Google home page don't get it to show up and Google doesn't reply to...

View more questions Search