Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2016, 11:22 PM
    Boys foreskin
    Has your son ever had his foreskin say behind his glans, how did you end up having the foreskin slide back over the glans

Check out some similar questions!

Foreskin wories [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im 16 years old and am slightly concerned about my foreskin. It comes back over the head when erected and with slight force a small bit further resulting in my penis bending slightly. I have no problems returning it to normal after the erection.As I say it can retract slightly but seems like...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

I have a serious problem here. My foreskin does not go back at all. First, I used to believe that its normal but now after listening from friends, I understood that the foreskin should go back. I have never had intercourse with girl till now. While masturbating it hurts a lot when I try to pull the...

The foreskin [ 4 Answers ]

What is the function of the foreskin in mammals ?

Foreskin [ 2 Answers ]

A slight itching come in my foreskin and it started inflamated and having slight pain It reduces the size of the hole too. Around 2 years back I got this problem but after 4-5 weeks it has gone. Now it is come again two weeks back it is gone and again started. Now I cannot pull back the skin at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.