Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 6, 2016, 03:15 PM
    Enough!!
    This thread is now closed.
    We are NOT a baby sitting service for bored kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What sort of interview questions can I expect as a newly qualified primary teacher? [ 4 Answers ]

I am just starting and have not yet done a job interview for a primary teacher position. Does anyone have any suggestions for possible questions I should prepare or tips for the interview? Would really love some help as I am a total newbe here! Thanks!

Personal Tax Questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have some questions about my F1-OPT tax. I know that from the IRS website, I am exempt from Social Security and Medicare tax with the less than 5 years rule. But I know I am subject to Federal and State Taxes. My questions are the followings: 1. How much Federal Income Tax...

Questions on personal loan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am working here in US on H-1 Visa since 2005. I have got very good credit history here. I would like to buy property in India and hence I am looking for a personal loan in US. The money I would get as personal loan would go for existing properties maintenance as well. I have got...

Boy in my class was constantly interrogated by our teacher [ 7 Answers ]

Anyway. this one guy wasn't incredibly nice, not great family life. But this teacher kept going up to him and asking him about home, making the rest of us stand outside while she interrogated him. Is that wrong or was she doing the right thing?

Personal questions.. about girls.. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey. I got my first girlfriend like, 2 weeks ago.. she has been with guys before and has made out with them.. and she has been fingered.. I am really nervous about these things. I have never.. EVER had any help with either of these things. I mean never even talked in detail about it.. its...

View more questions Search