Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cottoneva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2016, 11:49 AM
    What did James Mattis receve his Bronze Star Medal for.
    I would like to see the citation for which Gen. Mattis received the Bronze Star Medal with Cmbat"V"
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2016, 01:40 PM
    The Bronze Star Medal is awarded for acts of heroism during a military conflict . A year after the medal was approved, the “V” device was introduced to designate a single act of heroism or valor from those who were in combat. Of the most notable soldiers who were awarded a Bronze Star Medal, twice, was Audie Murphy. Of his two Bronze Stars, one was for valor and one was for service. Based on his service record, I would guess Iraq or Afghanistan. Do you doubt it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The star the Magi (Wise Men) saw also known as the Star of Bethlehem [ 1 Answers ]

The Magi were more than astrologers they were an actual tribe which dwelt in what we call nowadays Arabia and Iraq. There is also evidence that one "clan" repatriated to Turkey and others dispersed into Syria and western Iran. Not all Magi were astrologers. They were in the land of Parthia or what...

Why we chose Star Star Power Transformer ?11 KV/33 KV [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir, We are having 12 MW Generatot, 15 MVA Generator Transformer, 11 KV / 33 KV,Connection Yn0yn0, is any Neutral Grounding Resistor required on GT11 KV Star side? We are having 63.5 Ohms of NGR on our 12 MW Generator. We are having SPAJ 140 C, ABB make relay on Transformer both side,what...

I have a $20 bill that has star after the serial # IK 02286111 green star? [ 0 Answers ]

The $20 bill has #IK 02286111 star green. Under it K11. In the right corner under 20 G366. If you know anything about this please let me know. Thank you for your time.

1863 veteran bronze medal [ 4 Answers ]

Well hi all,now I have a 1863 93rd infantry bronze medal,and I will love to no how much is worth.

I want to make my computer unable to receve or send wirless info [ 5 Answers ]

I have a built in wireless and I want to make my laptop so that it is steailth in other words I don't want a singal signal comeing from this laptop or going to it I want it dead no radio sigunals or other wise how do I accoplish this I plan on going out to the woods to live and I don't need a...

View more questions Search