Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexander98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2016, 07:18 PM
    You guys know what this means?
    So on Monday I was staring into space & I was staring at the trash can & I see the girl I liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when I look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class I heard her saying me " I don't know why looks at me
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2016, 08:48 PM
    Maybe it is time to talk to her, you think?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2016, 10:39 PM
    SO you ask her and stop dreaming up what you think it means. Are you sure you didn't have a bugger hanging out of your nose or a big piece of spinach stuck on your teeth or a kick me sign on your back?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 2, 2016, 05:06 AM
    I know what it means. It means you are very young and just entering the world of romance. Every little glance is The Most Important Event in the World.

One of thousands of things you will learn is that no one can tell you what the behavior of someone you are attracted to means in any specific way.

I'll take a wild guess and say that she knows you like her and likes to see what your reaction will be when she smiles at you. It might be teasing, it might be that she likes you too, it might be both, it might be anything. The torture of young love is not knowing and having to find out yourself. You try little steps, starting with saying hi and smiling, and moving on to actual conversations like 'wow was that boring' or 'you look good in yellow.' She will give clues in response, and on it goes. YOU are half the bargain, half the effort. Don't wait to see what she does ALL the time!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2016, 07:00 AM
    I don't know what it means but I do know how to find out. Say hi, and ask her.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 19, 2016, 06:07 PM
    If you're interested, talk to her and get to know her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't guys like me? People say I'm beautiful, but I'm never good enough for guys? [ 5 Answers ]

People say I'm beautiful all the time, but I'm never good enough for the guys I like. I'm a blonde, thin, cheerleader and country girl, just like the guys here want but they never look at me like they look at the whores. What should I do? :(

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

What do you guys think this means? Just curious [ 41 Answers ]

So I've known this girl for about 1 year, and were really good friends. We do a lot of things together, and she always as fun when were hanging out together. So tonight me and her and 2 of her other really good friends went on a scavenger hunt. We had to take pictures of things so we had to use...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

View more questions Search