Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 11, 2005, 02:52 PM
    Troubles:
    Why do troubles and trials exist in this world?

HANK :confused:
    Daniel Herring Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2005, 10:05 PM
    Try this
    If they existed apart from us, we would not be troubled; they would not be trials.
    chrisl Posts: 83, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2005, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HANK
    Why do troubles and trials exist in this world?
    I may be wearing out my welcome here but I'm assuming you are sincerely looking for an answer, so here it goes.

The Bible explains that the troubles and trials we live with today exist because of the disobedience of our first parents, Adam and Eve. Their sin began with the accusations of a disobedient angel, Satan, who claimed that God was untruthful and mankind could do better without Him. (Gen 3:1-5) Satan also claimed that mankind would abandon God under trial. (Job 1 and 2)

God temporarily permits troubles, trials and suffering to exist so that these issues can be settled forever and Satan's lies can be exposed. Every human on earth has the opportunity to show where they stand on these issues by their reaction to troubles and trials. (Proverbs 27:11; Revelation 2:10)

But he will soon eliminate wickedness and all troubles, trials and suffering permanently. (Revelation 21:1-5, Psalm 37)

Chris

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend troubles [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm john my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 1 year 3 months now and recently I just can't find it in me to trust her anymore.. in the past I caught her lying about little things not very important I didn't care.. back about 5 months ago I asked her to to talk to this other guy...

Rat Troubles [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All! I live in a condominium village where all the units are connected. The units are individually owned and my mother and I live in two separate units side by side. Today my dogs discovered rats inside the under belly of my electric grill. The grill has been covered with a black grill...

LAN and Laptop troubles [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop from work. I believe it has wirelss capibilities, butmy workplace tried to disable them. But I have found a way to work around it. My problem is that I have a wireless router and when I turn on my laptop, I am able to go on to the internet for a very brief amount of time. But...

Married Man Troubles [ 11 Answers ]

I know why did I even get involved with a married man? Well I've just come out of a bad marriage myself and he understood what I've been feeling so it seemed like not that bad an idea.. and initially we said that it would be purely sex.. but he was realllllyyy good. And I got emotionally...

MSN troubles [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I've been using the same hotmail account for almost 2 years now and it's worked flawlessly up until now. I tried logging into MSN yesterday and it tells me "Signing into MSN Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Now I've read a few...

View more questions Search