Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacino7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2016, 10:23 PM
    Curved Broad shoulders. Please help
    Hi All,

I'm from India. I'm 6" inches height and I have broad shoulders. The problem here is I have a slightly front curved shoulders(Curved clavicle bones). This really looks weird when I wear a shirt. And another problem is there is no muscles in trapezius. Its really empty in the gap between clavicle bone and trapezius muscle.

Please help me how to recover it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 11:41 PM
    Bone can only be repaired with surgery. You have broad shoulders, you don't like how it looks, that's bone, not working out or dieting.

As for muscle buildup, lifting weights helps with that but to get the muscle mass you want you'd have to really commit to it.
    pacino7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2016, 01:09 AM
    Hi Alty,

Can u advice me any home workouts for filling the gap between clavicle bone and trapezius muscle?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 5, 2016, 06:13 AM
    Get 2 barbells. Lift in all directions and when warmed up, lift more and more backwards, at shoulder height. Don't do it at first because that is a motion we rarely do.
    Also grasp barbells vertically and lift over the head and then down behind your head. Do that only when warmed up too.
    Pushups, either from your knees or fully flat out on your toes, or both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does swimming freestyle make your shoulder broad? [ 4 Answers ]

Will swimming freestyle for an hour everyday make my shoulder broader? Also, What type of diet should I eat in order to reduce the belly fat? Does swimming alone help me reduce all the belly fat?

Organic broad spectrum sunscreen [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for some organic broad spectrum sunscreen that is not too expensive, can you help me find that please? I believe that what you put on your skin goes into your body, so I am looking for a sunscreen that is protective and also healthy for the skin as well. Any help will be...

How to sharing broad band connection in other computers [ 1 Answers ]

How to sharing broad band connection in other computers

View more questions Search