Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JB8722 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2016, 04:52 PM
    Ever since out little Maltease went in to have 3 teeth removed, he's never been the s
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Ever since our 7 year old maltease went into have 3 teeth removed, he's NEVER been the same. At first he vomited a lotbut that has stopped.We took him in for bloodwork and x-rays/ultrasound-allcame back OK except his amaylase was elevated. They suspected Pancreatitis. Weadjusted his diet and after a B-12 injection, his appitite was back and heseemed his old self. But now a month later, he's loss weight, seems weakbecause he was able to jump up on the couch-now he can't and after his vetvisit today, his temp was 2 degrees below normal. Also, since that initialvisit, he has been drinking much more water than normal…any ideas?
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 29, 2016, 05:28 PM
    First - why were the teeth removed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How the upper teeth are removed. [ 2 Answers ]

How do they extract all 16 top teeth that are mostly broke at the Gum for dentures

Why am I having pain in my regular teeth after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago. I wanted to know when I would be able to lay flat in bed? I have been propping up my head with pillows for the past 4 nights and wanted to know when is a good time to start sleeping normally. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower left side of...

Should I have all my teeth removed ? [ 1 Answers ]

Many people have told me that my sinus problems and my constant migraines could be from my bad teeth.(extremely bad) I am wondering if it would be best to have them all removed. My teeth are extremely bad and I even have a few that are broke in half. I was warned long ago that I would probably have...

Wisdom teeth removed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I had 2 wisdom teeth removed today (10am) 1 of them was impacted and I have a sticth there now! I was wanting to know if it was normal for it to still be bleeding? Its very very painful and swollen I have taken 2 codine and that seems to of help the pain and also there is a funny taste and odour...

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. [ 6 Answers ]

K I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago and I'm still in pain and I'm still swollen. 1 of my stitches fell out today and I'm wondering if that's normal. I'm like totally freaking out. Am I allowed to smoke? I have been and I'm very worried if I'm going to get an infection. Can...

View more questions Search