Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguila grande Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2016, 03:33 PM
    Escape 2010 problems
    Escape 2010 , i have a big problem that there are times that does not start until i give a small tap near the board and sometimes turns to the first, another defect is that when i go in the road all the i. c. indicator lights on . And also you give small taps close to the board and are switched off and everything normal what can i do to fix this problem. Thanks for any help.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 10:06 AM
    That sounds like a loose connector. Search in those areas you described and see if a connector or wiring has loosened over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Escape ecm 2008 a escape ecm 2010 any difference [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if there is any problem I I change the computer and IC of 2008 escape hybrid to a ford escape 2010 and if will there be no problems exhaust 2.5 engine

Escape 2010 I C PROBLEMS [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem, I need help, escape ford 2010 .., there are several times it dosnt' crank and also when I'm on the road all the dash lights are turned on, several times, I hit a little bit close to the IC and then icon lights and goes out, What can I do for flesh out this problem. Any body can...

2002 ford escape problems [ 1 Answers ]

Problem 1- Paint is peeling on the roof. It looks like there is no primer on the metal. Do any other people have this problem? What can I do about this? Problem 2- The 6 player cd unit does not work. Cd will not eject. Can I fix this? Does Ford Motor Co. know about this ?

2002 Ford Escape shifting problems [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you for all answers to my question before. I have discovered that this vehicle has a transaxle, AWD, does this change anything as far as the sensors and where they are found? I actually took it to a shop for diagnosis and they said they got 18 codes, and wanted about $3500 to replace or...

View more questions Search