Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Poolside wedding
    I decided to the ceremony and reception on a poolside it has this arch and walls suronding parts of it that have mosaic pictures of fish. I like the place and think of having an afternoon wedding but didn't decide yet.
    I need to do my decorations because I don't want it to be expensive and yet creative,I need help in this issue something easy to do and not expensive.
    Thanks
    Noviceplaintiff Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wiso
    i decided to the ceremony and reception on a poolside it has this arch and walls suronding parts of it that have mosaic pictures of fish. i like the place and think of having an afternoon wedding but didnt decide yet.
    i need to do my decorations coz i dont want it to be expensive and yet creative,i need help in this issue something easy to do and not expensive.
    thanx
    It is difficult to provide ideas/ suggestions because you didn't provide your theme or feel that you are trying to achieve in the post. What feel are you trying to obtain for the ceremony & reception. Knowing this information, you will be more satisfied with the responses that you receive. Also, seek the assistance of friends and family, they have great ideas.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 05:31 PM
    The last pool side wedding I helped with they did a Hawaii theme

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Tell me if this is OK for a wedding [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!! OK so the wedding party is tomorrow. My brother in law is getting married. I will not go to the ceramony cause I'm not allowed in the temple because I'm not a member of their religion. But I will be attending the reception. I don't like dresses or skirts. Tell me if this would be nice to...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

View more questions Search