Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zumira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2016, 12:35 AM
    I'am Searching The Unknown Classic Movie
    Hello there..

Im still searching about this movie, but I don't even know the title, the cast or the years.. can you help me?

The old woman (maybe in 30-40yo)have a daughter and live in town (no husband). But then she go back to her hometown without her daughter (her daughter is teen in 20yo maybe). In her old hometown she met young guy same age as her daughter (handsome boy and repairing the boat I think when she saw him). That young guy is her ex-boyfriend son who dead already. In that movie I remember about the old place look like a restaurant in old building and then one jukebox... The young guy and this woman fall in love and dance to the jukebox music.. Then they kiss and the women realize that she not deserved to be with him because their age different, the movie have a sleep scene (I think, because in my country they cut it out).. That's all, it's a long time ago so doesn't really remember it about the plot.. The movie set in 1997-98-2000 or something like that because the movie look old like Titanic movie

Check out some similar questions!

I'm searching for old classic horror movie [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember was a big old house, a little girl, and very strange evil boy doll that started killing and it's eyes would follow you and it would move room to room and you could hear all through the house going up going down I think it was coming from the evil little doll

Searching for book title & author unknown? [ 0 Answers ]

I read a book in the 1960s about a mysterious building where troubled people went to talk out their problems. There was no-one there except a 'presence' but they always managed to solve their problems by talking them through. Right at the end an image of Jesus on the cross was revealed.

Need the name of a movie classic [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was sitting here thinking about old movies today and I remembered an old movie I used to watch all the time, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it, I know the whole plot line, I tried barbarian twins but nothing came up, but its 2 brothers from a carnival tribe who...

Lookin' for unknown classic composition [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, anyone recognize this classic composition? Sample: unknown.mp3 - 0.92MB Thanks in advance for attention and help!

Classic Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I seen a movie on amc a few years ago about a group pf men, pulling a big boat (ark) across land. It was rainy/snowy very muddy. The ark or boat got stuck & then they were attacted. At the end they gave up one by one & left the (ark) or big boat in the mud & all started to make the long...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.