Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathieturru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2016, 07:13 PM
    How to abtain work in canada with a cosmetology degree
    I have a cosmetology manager license and instructors license for 26 years here in America. How do I obtain work in canada
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 29, 2016, 04:20 AM
    Do you want to LIVE and work in Canada? Immigrate ? The same rules apply as in the US. You don't have specialized employment, there are many cosmetologists in Canada so no, you would be taking away job opportunities of Canadians. It would be unlikely you could obtain a work visa.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2016, 02:26 PM
    And if Canada is like the US in this sector... there are THOUSANDS of qualified people who can't get work because the field is over saturated with people because its very simple and cheap to get such a degree. And on average except for a few shops... a low paying field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cosmetology Liscensing in Canada [spec.: Ontario] [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- I am apprenticing in a salon for my cosmetology license here in the states (Maryland). I should have it within the next year. I am considering moving to Toronto soon after, and I can't seem to find any concrete licensing requirements, other than the Cosmetology Industry Asociation of...

Can I transfer my cosmetology license to Canada? [ 0 Answers ]

I am getting my cosmetology license here in the states (Chicago). I should have it within the next month, or so. I am considering moving to Yorkton, Canada soon after, and I can't seem to find any concrete licensing requirements, other than the Cosmetology Industry Asociation of Ontario-but it...

View more questions Search