Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2016, 10:51 AM
    The play, about revolutionaries, has since greatly increased in popularity.
    I don't think it could get more popular than it already was . It is impossible to get tickets ;and the seconday market is making a killing on the price .
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2016, 11:04 AM
    Who said the Republicans haven't been successful ? There are only 19 states that don't have a form of voter id. Ironically both the states I mentioned that are notorius for voter fraud do not .
    https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_identi...s_by_state#Map
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Who said the Republicans haven't been successful ? There are only 19 states that don't have a form of voter id. Ironically both the states I mentioned that are notorius for voter fraud do not .
    https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_identi...s_by_state#Map
    I said a FEDERAL photo ID requirement....
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2016, 11:46 AM
    Although I would not mind one ;I don't think it is necessary . I have my passport and renew it on schedule . Actually I've heard the case for national id cards from more progressive sources than I have from conservative ones.

But the reason I don't think a national id is necessary for elections is(pardon my repeating myself ) that our system was designed for the states to run elections . I can't emphasis that enough . Even the Presidential election is based on 50 individual state contests . Each state has the power to decide it's own rules . The only Federal rules governing it is the 15th amendment and the subsequent voting rights acts . As long as states stay within the guidelines of the law (and apparently by different interpretions of the law by the courts );they are free to determine the way votes are conducted.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 12:14 PM
    But the state-run system is obviously not working. Thus, there will have to be a blanket FEDERAL ID system that will ensure the FEDERAL elections are done correctly. Isn't that what Republicans say? Won't that stop their whining about vote fraud and prevent Republican gerrymandering?

Now you're backpedaling...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2016, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    But the state-run system is obviously not working. Thus, there will have to be a blanket FEDERAL ID system that will ensure the FEDERAL elections are done correctly. Isn't that what Republicans say? Won't that stop their whining about vote fraud and prevent Republican gerrymandering?

Now you're backpedaling...
    No, Ive said that as well. It will eliminate people from voting in more than one state, county or city as well. And there have been people caught doing exactly that. Several elected Democrats specifically. The most extreme Gerrymandering takes place in Democrat districts....don't pretend its a Republican thing. If the Democrats were allowed to do it and thought it was right and just..then they can't complain if a Republican does it.

Drivers licenses no longer have any value as an ID because several Democrat states have been handing them out to illegals like party favors.
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2016, 12:53 PM
    I don't back peddle . My position is clear . I would encourage voter id laws at the state level . IF the state thinks a national id will do the trick that is their choice .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I don't back peddle .
    Sorry, tomder. I was mixing you up with another member.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Nov 30, 2016, 01:37 PM
    Does anyone know if Hamilton will be playing in any Canadian cities? I would really like to see it. Too bad I live in the middle of nowhere.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2016, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Does anyone know if Hamilton will be playing in any Canadian cities? I would really like to see it. Too bad I live in the middle of nowhere.
    Canada is not on the current tour schedule.

Hamilton Tour | 2016-2017 Tour Dates, Schedule, Tickets

The play should be eager to travel to Hamilton, Ontario. Are you anywhere near that city?

Nov 30, 2016, 03:49 PM
    No, I'm from a small town in the Maritimes but my mom grew up in Hamilton after coming to Canada from Germany. I still have a few distant relatives there.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2016, 06:40 PM
    Trump doesn't need a recount, but he should investigate voting in Kookland
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2016, 06:43 PM
    Just because this is out there...

Hillary Clinton's campaign bus dumping raw sewage on the street down a storm drain that goes directly into the waterways. Proof how much SHE cares about the environment.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 1, 2016, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Just because this is out there...

Hillary Clinton's campaign bus dumping raw sewage on the street down a storm drain that goes directly into the waterways. Proof how much SHE cares about the environment.
    Why are you obsessing over Hillary? And your source, the librarian asked?
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2016, 08:45 PM
    smoothy cannot access your pic, it goes to a dealership ad, The actions you report are deplorable but no more than we might expect of any politician on the run, I expect the US isn't well equipped with Dump points yet but given the B/S Dump pours forth you will need them

Dec 1, 2016, 09:32 PM
    I feel bad for Clinton because of the unfair and irrational hatred so many people have for her. Many were surprised that 53% of white women voted for Trump but I'm not that surprised. Low-class women have always hated women who are smarter, prettier or more successful than they are. In high school there was a very smart girl that all of the snotty, popular girls hated even though she was very nice, and you know what they say about women liking bad boys who treat them like garbage, look up "hybristophilia". I guess the men who hate her are still mad because the cheerleader wouldn't date them in school or their mommies didn't hug them enough when they were little.
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2016, 09:55 PM
    Thank you Dr Frued
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2016, 10:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why are you obsessing over Hillary? And your source, the librarian asked?
    Someone I know actually took that photo themselves.And until she accepts the fact she lost and goes back under her rock, then she is fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I feel bad for Clinton because of the unfair and irrational hatred so many people have for her. Many were surprised that 53% of white women voted for Trump but I'm not that surprised. Low-class women have always hated women who are smarter, prettier or more successful than they are. In high school there was a very smart girl that all of the snotty, popular girls hated even though she was very nice, and you know what they say about women liking bad boys who treat them like garbage, look up "hybristophilia". I guess the men who hate her are still mad because the cheerleader wouldn't date them in school or their mommies didn't hug them enough when they were little.
    Good god earl are you that delusional that you think SHE is the one being picked on? She and the DNC committed election fraud and STOLE the primary from Sauders. That isn't theory, that is fact... in their own emails discussing it. Thank you wikileaks..

She is the most VILE female I have ever had the misfortune of meeting in my life and I have met a few. The "low class people" are the ones who voted for Hillary, they are the same "low class people" out protesting, rioting and committing crimes like every other time they don't get their way.

All she and the media who were actually part of her campaign of hatred has done NOTHING but slander and Libel Trump.....she is only getting back a small fraction of what she and her minions have dished out over the years.
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2016, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    smoothy cannot access your pic, it goes to a dealership ad, The actions you report are deplorable but no more than we might expect of any politician on the run, I expect the US isn't well equipped with Dump points yet but given the B/S Dump pours forth you will need them

That's odd since that photo is posted not linked. It's a photo of her tour bus emptying the sewage from the toilet tanks on the side of the road in front of a shopping center they guy I know who took it happened to be at the time. Photo looked like storm drain.. I was told afterwards it was right into a ditch along side the road so it wasn't even actually a storm drain..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2016, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    That's odd since that photo is posted not linked. It's a photo of her tour bus emptying the sewage from the toilet tanks on the side of the road in front of a shopping center they guy I know who took it happened to be at the time. Photo looked like storm drain.. I was told afterwards it was right into a ditch along side the road so it wasn't even actually a storm drain..
    I can't see the photo either. That's why I asked for documentation. And I wonder where Trump's tour bus empties its sewage. Is anyone following to take pictures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally? [ 2 Answers ]

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally?

Tweet [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I admit, I don't tweet.. What am I missing? excon

To tweet or not to tweet? Or are we all just twits? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I need someone to explain Twitter to me. I don't think I get it. I have about 130 people (twits?) "following" me on Twitter and I've never tweeted! As I understand Twitter, you use a computer, phone or other web enabled device to send tweets. Then somehow the people following you will get...

Does friendship trump boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, well, I don't exactly have a boyfriend. But, you know how there are those guys who are more like boyfriend material than guy friend material? I was wondering if my guy friends trumped my "boyfriend possibilities"? I mean, my guy friend has been there for me for life, since I was about 6 we've...

View more questions Search