Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbecuemocha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2016, 04:09 PM
    The factors relating to the company that may be of interest to a potential investor I
    The factors relating to the company that may be of interest to a potential investor in the company(e.g. investment plans recent or expected merger/ acquisition activity, change of director etc.)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2016, 04:24 PM
    The category here is called Homework HELP. Happy to help after you try first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relating to company and association law [ 1 Answers ]

Case is " Australian Securities vs Investments Commissions vs Healey FCA 717 (27 June 2011 ) My question is 1. what court was the matter heard and name of the judges who set on the case 2. Outline the facts and the decision of the court Finally, why is this decision significant to the...

How do I get investor for my mining company in west africa [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Gold and Diamond mining company in Liberia west africa. How can I get in contact with some international investors?

Potential love interest or is he? [ 11 Answers ]

Not sure if I am posting to the right categorie, since it's my first time.. Here goes, I met this guy Jason at work. He was going through an expected divorce. We became friends, just hung out went to dinner, movies, etc. I was just a very supportive friend with no romantic feelings involved,...

View more questions Search