Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inverse70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2016, 02:14 AM
    Whirpool Refrigerator Water Dispenser Start and Stop
    Hello Everyone

My Whirlpool fridge water dispenser fills glass half way then stops, if you press again fills glass same amount then stops. Multiple presses to get glass filled.

Any ideas or troubleshooting assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 25, 2016, 09:45 AM
    This should get you started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=narj3YVkdpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahS_CLeffsY
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2016, 06:43 AM
    You should take the fridge to the showroom again if there any warranty remains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE refrigerator water dispenser [ 25 Answers ]

I was searching your site for answers to my GE side by side refrigerator water dispenser. The line freezes in the door just like many of the ones I have read here. I have heard GE has replaced some doors for people and I have heard they now have a heater for the dispenser. I don't know what the...

Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GE side-by-side fridge - model GSS25LGMB WW. The ice maker works fine - so I know the water is getting to the fridge. I can unplug the water line at the bottom of the freezer door and water is dispensed when I press the dispenser lever. I can run a coated wire up the tube from the...

Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator water dispenser is suddenly dispenser hot water. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator that is suddenly dispensing hot water. The filter was changed around two months ago and there are no indications that the filter needs changed (the filter status light is still showing green). Anyone have any ideas? All help appreciated. ...

GE Refrigerator water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE Refrigerator Model # Gsh25kgrb, about a month ago it stopped dispensing water, I changed the water filter and reset it but no change, about 2 weeks ago I noticed my ice cubes were about 40% smaller than normal. I did a little troubleshooting and I have 120v at the water valve when the...

Hooking up water line to refrigerator for ice maker and water dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my problem, I just bought a refrigerator that has an ice maker and water dispenser which by the way is a Haier PRCS25. I then purchased an ice maker kit from the hardware which came with a self piercing saddle valve. From here I connected the valve to a 3/4" copper cold line pipe...

View more questions Search